“Best hotel in Florence” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Lexington, United States
“Best hotel in Florence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel staff makes everyone feel welcome. The rooms and dining areas are always immaculate. The hotel is upto date with room furniture and electronics. You cannot beat the location just off Interstate I-95.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ChadPatterson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your pleasure with your recent stay. I always say that a Perfect stay always begins with a welcoming check-in. I am happy this was the case for you.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. You can be confident that your compliment will be shared, so that my staff knows what guests enjoy.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel overnight on our trip from Florida back home to New Jersey and it was a good decision. Hotel was very clean, room comfortable, breakfast tasty, and Chris at the front desk very helpful. It was also a good location, right off I-95 but in an area with multiple other hotels, large stores and restaurants so that we felt safe and our car was secure in the parking lot.

Room Tip: We were in a fifth floor deluxe king room which was great.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review! I am glad that Chris could help you out and that the entire stay was enjoyable. We look forward to having you again with us!
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Florence, SC because it was next door to the Civic Center where my wedding and reception were held. The hotel staff was so helpful in ensuring that my bridal party and I had a comfortable stay. I highly recommend this hotel because the rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the location was excellent for dining and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that we could help to make you weekend extra special! We hope that you will join us again soon!
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

My room was the 7th floor so I had a nice view of what was around me. My room was nice and clean and fresh smelling. My bed and pillow were sooooo comfortable!! The bathroom was clean just like my home bathroom!! The staff was very nice and I really loved my stay there!! I will be back again and again and again!!! Thank you to the employees there!!! They made my stay so very nice!!! I honestly did not have any problems or issues!!!

Room Tip: I honestly wouldn't change a thing, except i would have stayed longer if I could have!!!
1 Thank AYBrown
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your pleasure with your recent stay. I always say that a Perfect stay always begins with a welcoming check-in and customer service and quality continue through check-out. I am happy this was the case for you.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts.
Charleston, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Check, check and recheck reservation before arriving. Stayed here in January 2014, requested same room type for April stay. Did not get room desired. Will return to Florence in May and June, but will stay at one of the other nice hotels in the same area. Some of the front desk workers were rude. MJT

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I really appreciate your taking the time to let us know of your disappointment in not having the exact room type you were requesting at check-in. We do our best to honor any requests that are made. However, we can only guarantee the room type that was booked initially. I know that it is important to have a room which meets your specific needs, and I know that it is unpleasent to have to settle for less than you want. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concernsso that others are not as disappointed as you were. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Mattress was worn out. You sunk in the middle when you laid now. Did not get a restful sleep. The safe was broken and I left a note in the room plus told the service desk. It did not get fixed. When we left the next day, I told the staff and they just seemed to not care. Oh well, not their problem. Would not stay there ever again.

1 Thank 953darlenel
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Love staying here. Small indoor pool is so chlorinated I don't know how it can be healthy to sit in there and breathe. Breakfast downstairs is not included but it is delicious. No lunchtime room service which was disappointing to me, dinner was busy and took over an hour, food was so so. Plenty of places to walk and eat or shop. Recommend. Reggie at the front desk is truly what a front desk host should be.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Anladee
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with your recent stay. It is valuable feedback such as what you have provided that allow us remain an award winning hotel. I am glad that even with a few bumps in the road, you enjoy staying here. We can work on some of these issues to ensure you have a perfect stay next time!!

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We look forward to having you with us again soon!