“first time at Hilton”

Hilton Garden Inn Florence
Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were in Florence S. C. for a funeral and our stay with your hotel was most pleasant . We are amazed that the Hotel was surrounded by every well known eating and shopping places. Plenty of parking for guest to come visit while we were there.Also your staff were more like hosts than employees, If we are ever in this area of the country we will always look forward to staying with you.....Lillie S Brown

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your pleasure with your recent stay. I always say that a Perfect stay always begins with a welcoming check-in. I am happy this was the case for you. Our sympathies for your reason to visit our hotel. I can only hope that we did our best to help throughout the situation.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. You can be confident that your compliment will be shared, so that my staff knows what guests enjoy.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

booked online after going through many hotel on trip advisor. So far with my travel experience, the Hilton Garden Inns, have been great. Staff was friendly and fast. Rooms were clean smelled good. No complaints at all

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

ONe word, EXCELLENT!!!! No words can express the quality of service and attention of staff to make my familky stay a pleasant one. We will definitely stay there again. It is not often that I comment on the quality of a hotel but I must say that the staff at this hotel were more than willing to help with any and all matters no matter how small.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Family Time is one of the most important "times" of all. I am glad that we could help to provide excellent service and a quality hotel for you. We strive to ensure that every guest's stay is exactly what they need. I am glad we could do that for you. Please stay with us again soon!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is our first time staying here, and we absolutely loved it. The hotel is convenient, and was very clean. We felt very safe, and glad that we chose to stay. We would recommend. It is very convenient to the Florence Civic Center.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with your recent stay. It is valuable feedback such as what you have provided that allow us remain an award winning hotel. Your safety and security is one of our top priorities. This area is a wonderful area with many restaurants and stores close. We hoep you will stop and stay with us again soon!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great area to stop off I-95 many stores and restaurants. We travel I-95 often and I know it is often hard to know where to stop. This Hilton Garden Inn is very nice. We were stuck in a ton of traffic, and bad weather was heading our way we knew we were not going to make it to the hotel and scheduled stop for the night. We cancelled our other hotel and booked here. After being in the car for too long and as the rain began to pour down we arrived and were greeted by friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms in a well lit area surrounded by stores. When the rain let up a little my husband ran over to Target to pick up a few things was very convenient. We will definitely be putting this hotel on our list for great stops off of I-95!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with your recent stay. It is valuable feedback such as what you have provided that allow us remain an award winning hotel. I am glad you found everything close to our hotel to your liking.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Love love love ! This hotel. This is my very forst time staying in Florence South Carolina. A friend recommended this hotel to me. When I first pulled up , I found out that this was hotel lane , with all my favorite hotels. However , the first five minutes in this hotel experience was outstanding. From the hotel Decore to the front desk. From the front desk to the room. I stayed in room number 324. It was a handicap room. It was such a beautiful room. The staff here is out of this world. This hotel was AMAZING.

• Stayed: July 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your pleasure with your recent stay. I always say that a Perfect stay always begins with a welcoming check-in. I am happy this was the case for you. I am so glad I was able to talk with you personally. I always enjoy meeting our guest! We can not wait for you to return!!!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The staff at this hotel are always pleasant and helpful. We have used this hotel several times on trips to and from Florida and know that we can count on it to provide the rest and comfort needed on the trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple