Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Florence
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Nicely located off I95. Hotel staff friendly. The room was very clean, comfortable. Bed was extremely comfortable, melted into the bed. Pillows were excellent. Bathroom clean well stocked. Breakfast was fine, no fresh fruit but could be the season. Lots of choices. Over all excellent stay if you are willingly to pay the higher price for a night stay. Also liked the visibility of the security in the parking lot as we left many items in the car. I would stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sbwalk44
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for noticing our friendly and well informed staff. We have the best employees around! Thanks also for mentioning how clean and well stocked our rooms are. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our delicious complimentary hot/cold breakfast. Hope to see you again very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and easy to get to right off 95. Restaurants and stores closeby. Pool and Spa was nice after a long drive. Complementary breakfast was really good and easy to get up and get going.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Robin3440, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our pool/jacuzzi, breakfast and clean room! Please let us accommodate you again on your next trip through our area!
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great place to stay, clean and very friendly staff. The room was very very comfortable. Very good location. I would highly recommend this hotel. We had an excellent stay at this Holiday Inn. The complementary breakfast was a extra added benefit.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
We appreciate your kind words of our hotel and staff. We hope to accommodate you again very soon!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is well located very near 95 without being on the highway. Close to good restaurants and even a movie theater and a mall.
The staff is friendly, breakfast plentiful, and the rooms are clean and quiet.
There is vending and ice, with a good-sized refrigerator and a microwave in the room.
Great shower. The hotel would earn a 5th star in my review if the towels were bigger and ALL mold spots cleaned from the grout in the shower.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Doradingdong
We are so thankful that you have taken the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. Any feedback that we get from our customers is invaluable to us! Thanks again!
Staunton, Virginia
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We booked two rooms here on our way home from Florida. It is located right off of I95 and there are several restaurants and a large movie theater within walking distance - a plus if you're tired of the car and want to stretch your legs. I checked in on Saturday, November 23 (evening) and I wish I had gotten the name of the front desk clerk. She was so nice and helpful. Both rooms were large, clean and comfortable. This hotel appears to be fairly new. They offered a large hot breakfast. It was an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We love it when our guests are happy with their stay and want to tell others! We hope that you return again very soon!
Sarasota, FL
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Close to I-95, this is a very nice spot midway between the Northeast and south Florida. There are number of restaurants (real restaurants, not fast food places) close by. Friendly desk staff, very clean rooms, and a complimentary breakfast overseen by Vivian who keeps the dining room spotless and the food hot and fresh. I generally like Holiday Inn Express properties, and this one is one of the best I have seen.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
We truly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at our property. It is guests such as yourselves that make us work even harder. Just knowing that we made your trip more enjoyable means so much to us! We hope to see you again very soon!
New Jersey
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I've stayed in this hotel six times now and have nothing but good things to say about it. Great location right off I-95 exit 161. The rooms are clean and comfortable, a full, free breakfast is offered daily. Food is also very fresh as they do not let it sit around like in other hotels. The hotel also features a business center, indoor pool and jacuzzi! The staff is always very courteous and friendly. It costs a little more than most hotels in the area, but it's worth it if you ask me. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to or from Florida to/from the northeast.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and staff. We take pride in making our guests feel that they get what they deserve! We hope to see you again very soon!