“Good overnight for us! ”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after driving 12 hours from Key Largo. Clean room, good breakfast, shower head needed to be changed but everything else was good. Vending machines had drinks for only $1! Staff were not very pleasant at night but AM staff were lovely.

Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank LizzzieG
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

We appreciate your comments and more importantly we appreciate your loyalty in choosing to stay at our property! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We stopped here on our way to Florida. We couldn't have asked for better luck. Conveniently located just off I95 with easy access to gas station/convenience stores. Given the location, I expected rip off pricing. Wrong. I can't recall the exact price but it was very reasonable. Rooms were clean and comfortable, free breakfast buffet was excellent, pool was clean (water temp was perfect), and the staff was very friendly and courteous. It will definitely be my rest stop on my next trip to Florida.

PS. If you're towing a trailer there is room to park at the rear of the building.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

It thrills our staff to know that your stay was as you expected from our service to your accommodation's! We hope that you will stay with us again if you are in our area.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Driving north on I-95 from Florida we went to the Holiday Inn site which is very helpful because with your location it gives you to the hotels in your direction. We called from the car and were advised a room would be waiting. A very pleasant greeting and we were quickly to our room and enjoyed a very restful nights sleep. Fridge in the room kept the beverages cold for the next day.
Slight complaint as some of the cereal at the morning breakfast was a little stale. Otherwise, a decent breakfast had us out and on our way to north.
Holiday Inn Express is always one of the preferred choices while going back and forth to Florida. This hotel is another example of why we look for this brand.

Room Tip: There are a number of retail outlets near this hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your recent stay at our property. Your loyalty means so much to us!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Nicely located off I95. Hotel staff friendly. The room was very clean, comfortable. Bed was extremely comfortable, melted into the bed. Pillows were excellent. Bathroom clean well stocked. Breakfast was fine, no fresh fruit but could be the season. Lots of choices. Over all excellent stay if you are willingly to pay the higher price for a night stay. Also liked the visibility of the security in the parking lot as we left many items in the car. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sbwalk44
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you for noticing our friendly and well informed staff. We have the best employees around! Thanks also for mentioning how clean and well stocked our rooms are. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our delicious complimentary hot/cold breakfast. Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and easy to get to right off 95. Restaurants and stores closeby. Pool and Spa was nice after a long drive. Complementary breakfast was really good and easy to get up and get going.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Robin3440, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our pool/jacuzzi, breakfast and clean room! Please let us accommodate you again on your next trip through our area!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great place to stay, clean and very friendly staff. The room was very very comfortable. Very good location. I would highly recommend this hotel. We had an excellent stay at this Holiday Inn. The complementary breakfast was a extra added benefit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

We appreciate your kind words of our hotel and staff. We hope to accommodate you again very soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

This hotel is well located very near 95 without being on the highway. Close to good restaurants and even a movie theater and a mall.
The staff is friendly, breakfast plentiful, and the rooms are clean and quiet.
There is vending and ice, with a good-sized refrigerator and a microwave in the room.
Great shower. The hotel would earn a 5th star in my review if the towels were bigger and ALL mold spots cleaned from the grout in the shower.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Doradingdong

We are so thankful that you have taken the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. Any feedback that we get from our customers is invaluable to us! Thanks again!