“My First Visit To This Hotel”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Picked this hotel out of a coupon book at the South Carolina state welcome center. The room rate advertised was reasonable so decided to give it a try. The hotel is located in Florence S.C. just off Interstate 95 close to restaurants and gas stations. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was neat, clean. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked well. Beds were comfortable and it was quiet for sleeping. The variety of food choices for the free breakfast was good. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael J Mr K

Reviewed 5 March 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We were just stopping through area overnight on a trip to Florida. We needed a pet friendly hotel and were pleasantly surprised. Hotel was clean except for minor rug stains. Bathroom was very clean and bedding comfortable.

The only complaint I would have is their pet policy which we needed to sign. It came off as very threatening. This was our first stay ever with our dog at a hotel so this was surprising to us. Thought that would be the case wherever we stayed but that is not the case.

We did not use pool or hot tub but they were EXTREMElY small. Pool especially.

Front desk attendant was friendly but seemed to wear many hats so was quite busy. Told us there would be snacks during a certain time period and we never saw them. Breakfast was as expected....nothing extraordinary but there waffles are great!

Overall....if I were passing through area, definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The overall room itself is decent but the service at this hotel could definitely be better. I go to the front desk to check in and no one is there I wait a few minutes thinking they are busy in the back but then 5 minuted pass and still no one is there. So I open and close the door a couple times so they could hear the bell and still no one comes. (I hear someone in the back so obviously someone is there) finally I call the front desk and a lady answers and I inform her I'm waiting up front to check in and she tells me to wait because shes busy doing something. Really? It takes two minutes to check a customer in. Finally a young man who overheard everything (I think he worked there or knew the employees) goes outside and gets an employee to check me. Needless to say I will never choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We love staying at this Best Western - the room, the breakfast, everything exactly as we like it - and they even take pets! We make sure that we stop through here on our way back and forth to Florida every year!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

Rooms were clean, beds were firm and comfortable. Staff was very friendly the complimentary breakfast was good and had plenty to choose from.
The water pressure and the shower head were something to be desired.

• Stayed: December 2012