Best Western Inn
Fairfield Inn
Residence Inn Florence(Florence)
US$156
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbest westernsruby tuesdaysroom was cleancracker barrelwafflespet friendly hotelgreat place to staywould stay againcontinental breakfasthalf wayafter a long dayconvenient locationstaff was friendlyflorence scsouth carolinathe breakfast areamotel
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was headed to Raleigh on a business trip. I stopped in Florence because it was getting late and I did not want to wait any longer to find a room. The hotel is away from the main roads which makes it a quiet place to relax. I had an early appointment so I didn't get to enjoy the breakfast or fitness room or pool. Hopefully I will have more time on my next visit because I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Christiana B, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

It's great to hear from you and we're so glad that you enjoyed a five star experience with us! It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with our comfortable and quiet accommodations and services. We hope to have you again on your next business trip and hope it will be even more pleasant and enjoyable!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I choose this hotel due to the price per night and location just seconds on I- 95. The room was clean, and the breakfast was standard, a good varity of hot and cold food. The only issue with the room is that the drapes did not close, thus the light from the parking lot came thru.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Your thorough review is greatly appreciated! We strive to give you a wonderful experience, and I am very happy to discover that you enjoyed most of your stay; though we regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed because of the drapes that did not close. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

As we were traveling south from NJ to FL we were ready to stop for the night. I wanted a place to stop where we could grab a bite to eat, have a cocktail and get a good night sleep. This is the place! The hotel room was affordable (around $75 for the night), it was clean, quiet, affordable and right next to a Ruby Tuesday! I didn't check in but my husband said the front desk gal was very friendly! We stopped for the night, had a great meal (with cocktails) and had a good night sleep. We even got on the road an half an hour sooner then expected due to the great night sleep. Not a 5 star resort, but a great place to stay for a stop over whether traveling north or south on 95!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we thank you letting us know how we have been successful in our efforts to impress you. It truly means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and value. It really is great to hear that you enjoyed a great night's sleep; and we are looking forward to your next travel to the area!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I would have rated this hotel as excellent but there were only 3 towels in the room. I asked at the front desk and they were out of bath towels and pool towels. The security guard was extremely nice and checked the laundry room but only found a couple of hand towels that were clean. You can't run a hotel and not have extra towels. Managment needs to check on the status of the supplies for this hotel. I would not stay here again because of this reason.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our services because of the lack of towels during your stay, though it is good to hear that you found our staff and the majority of your experience to be satisfactory. This is something we'll bring up to our staff to ensure that similar details are not overlooked. We hope that you give us the chance to serve you again and during your next stay, your expectations will be far surpassed!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Superb motel with lots of room and very clean along with a very friendly staff. In addition to a great value for the money, they provide a tasty complimentary breakfast. Recommend to all that travel through this friendly town of Florence, S.C.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. Thank you so much as well for your compliments to our breakfast options and service. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and we're all looking forward to your next visit!