“Best Western Florence”

BEST WESTERN Inn
Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in Florence
“Best Western Florence”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was the fanciest motel. The bathroom had a beautiful granite vanity and was very clean. The drawback was the room reeked of smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. We arrived during a torrential downpour and didn't feel like moving to a new room. The staff was friendly, the room was really clean, and the breakfast was good. If you are allergic to smoke, I would be arrive early to switch to another room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Christiana B, Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn, responded to this review, 20 January 2015
We strive to give you a wonderful experience, and I am very happy to discover that you enjoyed your stay; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed because of the smell of smoke from our other guests who smoke. We do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in non-smoking areas; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately. We hope you'll return someday to see how we're improving and have an even better experience, thank you so much.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Myrtle Beach, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Clean, very clean, nice room with large bathroom, large tub. Smoking and non smoking rooms, Shortage of parking next to my room I was given room #124 downstairs very last room next to the service room. All day I heard wahers and dryers going and employees yelling, carts rolling (I was there to sleep and relax). Even a couple of times during the night I was awakened by the doors being opened and carts rolling around, I am talking about after mid-nite. Six AM maid tried to enter my room, slamming do against the lock. There was no do not disturb sign available in my room. Half an hour later she came back, opened the door and called out "sorry," waking me again. I got up and left. I was there to rest after a medical procedure the day before. This was really frustrating. Having said that, bed was very comfortable, pillows, best I have ever used. And as I said the room was very clean and had no motel room smell. Smelled very clean and fresh.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our accommodations and services because of the location of your room. We sincerely apologize for the disturbances in your rest and sleep. It is good to hear though that you found the cleanliness and quality of our room and bathroom size to be satisfactory. I hope you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next visit!
Apalachicola, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Room was clean and well appointed. Staff was friendly, pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was ok. I was on a trip for a family event and this hotel was quiet and restful after a helpful time. The staff will print directions to local restaurants.

pocono pines, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Cleanliness along with a friendly cooperative staff. Always a pleasure to stop here. With 2 great restaurants in walking distance. Not to mention it is pet friendly. Hard to find a pet friendly hotel that is clean, well this place is kept very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for rating our hotel so highly! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, our high standards of housekeeping and our friendly and welcoming staff. It is a key ambition of ours to ensure that pet friendly never equates to a lower level of service and cleanliness and we're very glad that you found our efforts to be successful. On behalf of our entire staff at Best Western Inn Florence, we thank you again for your 5 star rating and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Best Western is biker friendly and always get great service and a clean room, never any surprises. They have an app that makes finding a room and making reservations easy. I used my points and got a night free. Will stay at Best Western again on my travels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our clean accommodations, hospitality, comfort and convenience have always been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we gladly look forward to your next motorcyle stop in the area!
Estero, FL, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

If you're traveling 95 from Florida to points north - Florence is a good end of day stopping place. This B-W is surrounded by restaurants and gas stations so you don't have to drive to get something to eat after driving all day. Walk to Ruby Tuesday's next door if you want. Rooms smelled and looked clean - everything worked and this motel is not even brand new.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our convenient location and services and clean accommodations. I am excited to hear that we have been an important part of your travel convenience. Thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Baxley, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was headed to Raleigh on a business trip. I stopped in Florence because it was getting late and I did not want to wait any longer to find a room. The hotel is away from the main roads which makes it a quiet place to relax. I had an early appointment so I didn't get to enjoy the breakfast or fitness room or pool. Hopefully I will have more time on my next visit because I will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It's great to hear from you and we're so glad that you enjoyed a five star experience with us! It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with our comfortable and quiet accommodations and services. We hope to have you again on your next business trip and hope it will be even more pleasant and enjoyable!