“Overall our 3 night stay was without issue. This is the...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Florence
Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kenny S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Had a reservation for 4 months. Went to check in at 4:30 pm, was given a room beside the pool. Asked for other room, was told no other room available. Went to the room, smelled very strongly of disinfectant/spray. I have sinus infection. Went back to the front desk and said we could NOT stay in that room. Front office manager said too bad, no other room available. She gave me a printout saying no charge (I found a room at another hotel). Also, even though I am Wyndham rewards member, AARP, and AAA, someone checking into the same room I left had a rate $10/night less than I did. I felt REALLY special!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank dcheezem
Reviewed 31 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I travel quite a bit for both business and pleasure. I call the Baymont last min on a fri and was told a room would be waiting for me. The hotel was spotless. The room perfect. The icing on the cake was the front desk clerk Shauna. She made me feel not like a guest but like family. Told me where to go to get the best local food and smiled the whole time. Her recommendations were spot on. Plus her southern drawl made me glad I picked this hotel. The room was perfect and now as I lay on the bed I'm ready to go to sleep for this mattress matches my memory foam bed at home. Will not only come here again I will bring my elderly parents. I know they will love it.

• Stayed: May 2014
Kenny S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review. We are very pleased to hear of your exceptional experience with us! We here at Baymont-Florence strive to achieve the highest levels of guest satisfaction with every stay! Shauna is also a great example of the 'southern' hospitality we do our best to give each and every guest. We are also pleased you enjoyed our comfortable beds as well! We once again thank you for choosing Baymont Inn-Florence, SC and we look forward to having you back once again when your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The hotel is conveniently located off of exit 164 on Interstate 95. Fast food restaurants, Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrel, Waffle House and Huddle House are all in walking distance. The area surrounding the hotel is safe. The staff of the hotel, from housekeeping to the manager is very accommodating. Everyone spoke and had a smile on their face. The room was clean and had ample towels throughout my stay. The mattress on the bed was very comfortable. There was a variety of choices for breakfast. Something to satisfy everyone's taste. I would stay there again and recommend to family and friends. GM Kenny Scoby is doing a terrific job managing this hotel.

Dear Carl J,

Thank you for sharing such a great experience with us! Our #1 goal here at Baymont-Florence is guest satisfaction! You may be interested to know that our breakfast experience has just gotten better! We have now added waffle irons to our breakfast bar so you may bake your own hot, fresh waffles in around 2 minutes! Thank you once again Carl J for posting your great review and we sincerely appreciate your business and I truly thank you for your compliments. We will continue to strive for excellence in hospitality and look forward to accommodating you as well as your family and friends going forward!