“A decent place!”

Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Jacksonville, Florida
“A decent place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Cons: The rooms are older. Like a renovated cheap motel. Outdoor entrances to rooms. Carpets show the age. The ac rattled. And the digital reception of the tv had a bit of trouble in the late evening.
Pros: the bed was a beauty rest. The pillows.. Polyester puffs. (Soft) the bedding very comfortable! The room smelled good.. Things were clean. HD flat screen on the wall. WiFi was good which is a plus in my book.
Toiletries in place pretending they are a 4 star.
Coffee maker.. Makes ,4 cups. Not just one.
The breakfast surprised me. I'm use to breakfasts at LA Quinta's with waffles etc. This place had all that and then some! It was nice to enjoy an omelet and sausage sandwich. (Microwavable yet very tasty) a very pleasant surprise. Lots of fruit. A very good variety of delicious!
Staff was friendly of the few I spoke to.

We travel quite a bit for pleasure. (Every time we can afford) I'm spoiled.. I like nice atmosphere and soft comfy beds... No super 8's for me!

Would I stay here again?
If the reasonable price stays the same.. The answer is YES!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Suzy Y
Crystal L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Florence, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for your review for the Baymont Inn & Suites Florence SC. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay from a good nights rest to waking up and having a healthy breakfast before you got back on the road. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip and you seeing all the new upgrades we are doing!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

i have stay at Baymont in other places and it was always wonderful. this time not so much, the room was not ready when I check in at 3pm, came back an hour later and could not get in the room, had to go back to front desk to reset the keys. The two clerks China/Chiquita were more worried about their personal conversation then the customer. The room was okay for one night, but in need of some work. The next day housekeeping knock on our door at 9:00, 9:30 and again at 10:15 then rolled her eyes when I told we will not be checking out until 12 noon.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Crystal L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Florence, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give this info. I want to start off by telling you I am very sorry about the behavior of all those involved in not making your stay more pleasant. This will def be addressed! I am happy you took the chance at staying here with us at Baymont Inn & Suites and I do hope we get another chance to show you that this behavior that you received is not the way we are! I do hope to see you again on your next trip and thank you for taking time out to write a review and bringing this to my attention!
Quebec City, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you look for a night down the road, this is a nice place to stop. Reasonnable priced and conveniently located near the I-95 with a lot of different restaurants close by. The pool is nice, the rooms are clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites Florence SC as well as taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and hope to see you again soon!