Cons: The rooms are older. Like a renovated cheap motel. Outdoor entrances to rooms. Carpets show the age. The ac rattled. And the digital reception of the tv had a bit of trouble in the late evening.
Pros: the bed was a beauty rest. The pillows.. Polyester puffs. (Soft) the bedding very comfortable! The room smelled good.. Things were clean. HD flat screen on the wall. WiFi was good which is a plus in my book.
Toiletries in place pretending they are a 4 star.
Coffee maker.. Makes ,4 cups. Not just one.
The breakfast surprised me. I'm use to breakfasts at LA Quinta's with waffles etc. This place had all that and then some! It was nice to enjoy an omelet and sausage sandwich. (Microwavable yet very tasty) a very pleasant surprise. Lots of fruit. A very good variety of delicious!
Staff was friendly of the few I spoke to.
We travel quite a bit for pleasure. (Every time we can afford) I'm spoiled.. I like nice atmosphere and soft comfy beds... No super 8's for me!
Would I stay here again?
If the reasonable price stays the same.. The answer is YES!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Florence, SC provides complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Outdoor Pool, complimentary Baymont Breakfast Corner features waffles and French toast as well as a complimentary USA Today along with fresh coffee each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Florence Hotel Florence
- Baymont Inn And Suites Florence
- Baymont Inn Florence
- Hampton Inn Florence
- Florence Hampton Inn