“Decent food and drinks”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual beach restaurant, open at 11am Mon-Fri and Brunch on Sat & Sun, starting at 8am. Chef Billy makes the most delicious burgers, sandwiches, salads and fresh catch daily specials. Indoor and outdoor seating. Live music. Come straight from bed or the beach! The bar is open 1 hour beyond the kitchen closing time (posted hours).
Edmonton, Canada
“Decent food and drinks”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stopped by for a late lunch after some time on the beach. Ordered the fish tacos and a side of Mac and cheese. The tacos were good and the Mac and cheese came in a small skillet and was amazing. One of the best I have had. The server was very good.

• Visited April 2014

Elizabethton, Tennessee
“A Mixed Bag”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I ate supper at Rita's this evening. One of the main reasons that we tried it was because we knew it was pet friendly. We took our two Boston Terriers with us. Even though it was pretty crowded, we got our table very quickly. The staff brought a bowl of water for our fur-babies, which was nice. My wife and I both got the pulled pork sandwich, and we were both extremely under-whelmed with it. I had a side of mac-and-cheese, which was very good. My wife had a side of fries, which weren't very good. She had a margarita, which she said was very good. Rita's seemed to be a bit over-priced, for what you get. Probably won't go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank vols12m
Scottsdale, Arizona
“If you're only going to eat at one place in Folly Beach, this is it. But skip their Shark Juice!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The food, service and decor of this place is excellent. If you only have time to eat at one restaurant while you're here, make it this place. But skip their Shark Juice! It's an alcoholic concoction they make in-house and the waiters recommend. It's kept in a clear dispenser behind the bar and the blue color looks fun but it tastes awful. We returned ours in exchange for normal cocktails. My margarita was excellent.

• Visited March 2014
Binghamton, New York
“you are going for the location”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

the drinks are good and the wedge salad is good. but really you are going for the great location the only thing blocking the view is the main hotel on Folly beach. It is a few steps away from the beach and shops and other restaurants.

Visited April 2014
Canada
“Good shrimp and fish tacos”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The fish and shrimp tacos were good, but needed more shrimp and fish. Yummy but skimpy on the fish. The cucumber salad side was awesome and the macaroni and cheese my husband had was amazing. The lime margarita was also very good if you ask for real lime and not the mix.
Our waiter was great, sorry I can't remember his name, but he was from Pennsylvania. When I said I wanted hot sauce, but couldn't decide he brought me all of them. We sat outside, very nice.

• Visited April 2014