“DELICIOUS”

Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“DELICIOUS”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

black magic is the best. Was black magic in the newspaper? YES. Was lost dog in the newspaper? NO! from breakfast to lunch to the most amazing restaurant in folly, black magic is the place to go. Don't go to lost dog. They have bad service and terrible coffee!!!! Black magic has wayyyyy better coffee, people, and atmosphere. Always go to black magic!!!

• Visited August 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome brunch”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My sister and I went here for brunch and loved it. I go a breakfast Sammy on a croissant and she got the breakfast bowl. Both came out quickly. Friendly staff and cool area. I would recommend getting there before the brunch crowd on the weekend. We were there around 9:30 on a Thursday so not to much action but it was packed when we went back later. Too bad, we wanted to eat there a 2nd time on the same trip. Definitely check it out!

Visited August 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Black Magic Cafe in Folly Beach put a spell on me!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

First, I went to Black Magic for carryout coffee and pastries on Sun. AM of our first Folly Beach week ever. The cafe was very busy, and I did have to wait. However, the coffee and pastries were so good that later in the week I went back with 5 family members for a late brunch, and this time we ate in the cafe. The menu is quite extensive, so it was hard to make a selection from the many imaginative options. All of us made different choices, and no one was disappointed. I had a delicious Bloody Mary. During the week we also ate at some of the other local restaurants. This one was my favorite. I would hesitate to take lively small children, because the food is prepared to order. The general philosophy at Folly Beach in general and at Black Magic is to take it easy and not be in a hurry. A good philosophy for a beach vacation week.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Linda S
“Ecclectic menu, very original ”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

very good for tourist beach restaurant...a little out of the way unless you are at or near Folly Beach

Kansas City, Missouri
“Yes to COFFEE”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I didn't go in, and didn't buy so I can't rate interior or pricing, but I can tell you the cup of coffee that my mom grabbed for me was DELICIOUS!! I told her I needed a dark roast with cream. Perfection!! I actually went back on our way out of town to see if I could buy a bag of coffee - they closed before I got there. Bummer. But will definitely got back next visit.

Visited July 2014