“Good pizza in Folly Beach”
Review of Woody's Pizza

Woody's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We went to Woody's with family who love this place when staying in Folly Beach. Pizza was very good, service good too. Fun atmosphere. We would go back again definitely.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had supper here yesterday evening. They have a great location, atmosphere, etc. The outdoor patio dining area is very nice, overlooking Center St. The wait staff were great, attentive, and prompt. Woody's is pet friendly, and we took our two Boston Terriers with us. The waitress brought them a bowl of water, which was nice. The pizza that we had was seriously one of the best pizzas that I have ever had. Prices are reasonable, too. Overall - Excellent place to enjoy some pizza at Folly Beach.

1  Thank vols12m
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My son wanted his "weekly" dose of pizza, so our wonderful and friendly concierge/doorman at the Tides suggested Woody's Pizza, just a block and a half up the street from the hotel. Loved the pepperoni and spinach pizza we had on April 6, 2014! The sauce had great flavor and they even added extra sauce for me since I don't like dry, cardboard tasting pizza. We didn't think a 10" would be big enough to feed my husband, my son & I - so we opted for the next size up. The 18" pizza was HUGE! And delicious! I would absolutely recommend Woody's if you have a taste for pizza while staying in Folly Beach, SC!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Definitely quality pizza...not to expensive
I would go on the way to the beach, and I live locally. We sat outside and watched the beach-goers.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Tried many low country pizza joints and mostly all have been sub par. The pie @ Woody's was one of the better ones I have enjoyed. When on Folly, give them a try, you won't be disapointed.