“Probably the easiest place to learn to surf!”

Folly Beach Surf Lessons
Ranked #8 of 22 Tours in Folly Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to educate and pass on the experience of surfing. Whether you are a beginner or advanced we teach the fundamentals and techniques that are essential in improving. Most importantly our objective is to have fun while enjoying all that the ocean provides. There is no better feeling than gliding across a wave and we can't wait to share that experience with you!
Reviewed 6 July 2014

They gave a real quick thorough breakdown of getting up on the land and then we took it to the water. My sister and I both got up first try. It really did feel like I was learning how to surf from my friends with how cool our two instructors were. I loved it so much and it will be a memory I do not forget thank you so much!! I can't wait to get back out there!!

All reviews
"beach"
in 9 reviews
"charleston"

Reviewed 26 June 2014

These guys helped my two friends and me get up on the board for the first time! They were very helpful and gave great instruction, I would definitely recommend taking a lesson from them!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

These brothers were absolutely great! We really wanted to try surfing whilst we were staying at Folly Beach and were both complete beginners. They got us up on boards riding waves after one lesson! Both were so patient, helpful and just good fun to be around. We were so excited each morning to have a lesson and have continued surfing since thanks to these guys. It was by far the highlight of our trip to the States and we still often talk about it!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Greatest surprise of my life! Surfing lessons! And they were great! Ellison was very, very helpful and patient with me. He told me exactly what to do and how to do it. We spent time going over what to do on the beach before we began in the water. If i had a wipe out, he would tell me what I did wrong (and be very nice about it) and tell me how i could do it better. They were such good instructors that i was up and riding on my very first wave. They even let me paddle out on my own after they taught me how, and let me paddle into a wave on my own. They kept me excited by telling me about all the pro surfers they'd met. I've always wanted to be a pro surfer, and after my lessons with them i feel it could really happen! They even helped me pick out a surfboard after my lessons with them.They can really teach you so much about surfing in one hour!! They even helped my dad too! I can't wait to go back this year!