“Dogs, dogs, dogs”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Chicago, IL
“Dogs, dogs, dogs”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

While eating breakfast at Toyko Crepes (see review of that wonderful place!), a lady recommended we go to the Lost Dog Cafe. We wandered down to see it and were sorry we weren't ready to eat right then. It has indoor and outdoor seating, pictures of everyone's dogs on the walls, really nice wait staff and cute t-shirts (bought four while we were there!) Our last morning on Folly Beach we ate breakfast there. The pancakes were huge and delicious! We will definitely return when we are in Folly Beach. Highly recommend!

Bardstown, Kentucky, United States
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

On our first day at Folly Beach, we ventured here. It was delicious! First off, the dog-friendly atmosphere was fantastic. Though we do not have our pets with us, it was great to see other dogs out and about. We sat outside. Our group consist of my husband, my inlaws, 2 kids (6 and 2), and me, so we like places with diverse menus. Everyone was pleased with their food. My mother in law had the fish special, which came with a corn risotto that was possibly one of the best things any of us has ever eaten. The Cuban, quesadillas, folly benedict, and pancakes were the foods of choice for most of us, while my son settled for some biscuits. The lemonade is also amazingly good. We loved our trip so much we went another time before heading home! Definitely a must when visiting Folly Beach!

Island of Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Delicious food”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were recommended this cafe all I can say is in our opinion it's the best place to eat in Folly Beach. I can't fault it for food, service and ambience.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Amazing food and cute place”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We were told to go here by other visitors. So worth it!! This charming place has a scrumptious menu and great service. Love the pictures of the many dogs on every wall. I will definitely make this place a must visit when I return to Folly Beach. Highly recommend!

1 Thank Melissa_W_TN
Iowa City, Iowa
“Great breakfast environment”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Enjoyed everything about the lost dog friendly people and the service was excellent, food was prepared quickly and it was very good. Very busy place, I can see why. Returned 3 times during our stay. Bloody Mary's were great. And if your a coffee drinker the best.

Visited May 2014