“It was O.K.”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We went twice; one night to eat and the other to go up on the rooftop for drinks. The food was o.k. and the service was good, we ate in the bar area near the open window space. some of the patrons stood at the open space next to our table and smoked. It was very upsetting to our family members as it blew right in on us while eating. It was not busy, when we went up to the rooftop and the service was slow but we were in no hurry. The railing was really wobbly and disturbing, you would not want to lean on it too heavy.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Our food was okay, but not spectacular, and our waitress didn't come around very often. After eating seafood for a week while on vacation, I thought I'd go with something different and get the blackened chicken sandwich. And like I said, it was so-so. We were there on a slow night so maybe that was part of the problem? It was cold and rainy so maybe the staff wasn't motivated? I will give it another try on my next visit though. It looks like they have a rooftop deck that would be fun for a drink in good weather.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Hubby and I have been here many times before. The new menu is very nice. Still nice to hang out on the upper deck. The renovations really came out good.

We were very disappointed with the service at the bar. It took almost 20 minutes to get a drink. That is as the bar backs and wait staff stood there and saw us waiting. The bar tender only took care of the end of the bar by the steps. I sent six groups of people to that end to get a drink. One couple even left. We also saw that staff allow patrons to take the bar seating and use it for thier dog!!!!

The food was ok. My husband's wings could have been a bit crispier. I had the seafood gumbo. No seafood to be seen in it. Good thing the gumbo itself was good or I would have sent it back. If I could have gotten the bar tender.

We will go back just for the view and nice people you meet there. They really need to work on service.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

To be fair I will start with the small fact that we didn't actually eat anything nor did we drink anything but we did get seated on the rooftop deck. We did place an order for our drinks after a while. Our young server wasn't able to make our drinks so we watched while the bartender cleaned her station for 30 minutes while we waited for our drinks, seriously that's what she was doing, our young server girl came over and apologized numerous times. We decided on what we were going to eat but then realized that the other tables around us hadn't seen there food. We told our server thanks and left and went somewhere else.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Overcooked crab (Jonah crab claws alternated between sweet crabby goodness in one claw and pasty mush in another), overcooked steamed oysters (which is a travesty). Decent beer menu, cocktails focus on slushy drinks. Not awful, but if you want real local seafood, this is not the spot.