“Came for the drinks and music”
Review of Snapper Jacks

Snapper Jacks
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We haven't eaten here, but stopped in for drinks and ended up staying all afternoon to watch local man Danny do his thing. It was a nice relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The roof top bar was packed, in a good way. They seemed to be out of a lot of beer, so I settled with a nice cocktail. We had oysters too. One of my favorite hangout spots in Folly Beach!

There are newer reviews for Snapper Jacks

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Snapper Jack's is my new favorite restaurant on Folly! The menu is varied- something for all tastes! The food is delicious and the price is just right! The oyster sampler is scrumptious! Mellie gave great service with a smile!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We loved the tables by the windows where we could see all the people and dogs going by. I had the special - shrimp and scallops on noodles with a red pepper sauce. Just delicious. My friend had shrimp and lobster spring rolls she said were just average. Even though my dinner was memorable, I'd probably go on down the street next time to the Crab Shack.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Love the rooftop bar. Carrie was fantastic! Hooked us up with the perfect drinks to celebrate! Thanks Carrie!!! Brought my daughter to Folly for her nursing school grad present. No better atmosphere in the country!! Come to Folly!!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Carrie is an awesome server! She suggested awesome shots and drinks all night! We love the rooftop bar. I recommend this place to everyone on Folly!