“The Big Night out”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Took the wife and kids on a family vacation to the beach. We had dinner at the rental most nights, but decided one night we would go out and live it up. Snapper Jacks was the right place! The waitresses were very friendly. Kennedy made sure we were well taken care of, and when I asked Jenny if she would take our family picture at the table she was happy to help out. The appetizers we selected with Kennedy's help were great. Crab Dip, Hush Puppy Platter, Grilled Tuna, were all excellent. One of the best things about Snapper Jacks is there menu variety. When it came time to order my son and I chose the catch of the day,.. Blackened Wahoo, very tasty. My daughter enjoyed the crispy fried seafood platter, and my wife who I usually have to drag into a seafood restaurant, really enjoyed her steak. The raw bar is also a nice feature. My 12 year old tried his first "oyster on the Half shell" .... The look on his face was priceless!!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Loved the rooftop bar! It was the best part at night with the nice breeze blowing in off the ocean. Their specialty drinks are amazing! I know I had quite a few "boat trips" over the week I was in Folly.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Very good buffalo shrimp- everything else was just average. Grilled fish was dry and over cooked. Bartender was super friendly and the rooftop atmosphere was just what we were looking for on our first night in town. Unfortunately the band that was playing was awful! Could barely listen to them!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great oysters (we had steamed and raw)! Nice, friendly staff that was very accommodating in making sure the WiFi worked for us and very helpful on giving us local tips on where to go. I was impressed!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We were in town on vacation and decided to got o Snapper Jacks for the oysters that we had heard about. They didn't appear to be busy, but we waited at the hostess stand for some time (5 of us). She seemed clueless and went off to ask someone about seating (???)... Waited some more. She came back and proceeded to clean menus. THEN, finally said "I can seat you now!" Were seated outside at a picnic table (one other party out there) and waited some more. After 10 minutes of reviewing the menu and no drinks or introduction to our server, we left..... Menu limited to fried foods and sirloin...

2  Thank refined_redneck