Motel 6 Charlotte Carowinds
Quality Inn Carowinds(Fort Mill)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
QualityInn
Comfort Inn At Carowinds(Fort Mill)(Great Value!)
US$91
Country Inn
US$123
US$118
Priceline
Best Western Carowinds(Fort Mill)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$99
Travelocity
US$108
Hotels.com
All reviewsallow dogscheap gasclose proximitywould stay here againcracker barrelstaff was friendlyinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was very impressed with this motel 6. The nicest motel 6 I have ever stayed in. Josh at the desk was so friendly and helpful. Excellent experience. Located across from the
amusement park. Rooms are spacious and have a bathtub.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We were only in town for the night.needed a place to sleep and shower, weren't looking for a lot of amenities. Had no problem checking in.even got in the room early since it was ready.rooms looked like picture accidentally got a smoking room that bothered me at first but quickly faded. Room was clean except for a stray hair in tub.they had a dog show crowd and ciaa crowd there and yet I still slept great. For the price it was a good deal.even with ciaa traffic we didnt have that much of a hard time getting to uptown Charlotte.check was a breeze.they had a really really good front desk staff and I left the hotel wanting to write a positive review for them

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We arrived in town around 1 pm. We hoped to get checked in a bit early after a 12 hr trip. That was not the case. I called and was told 3pm only! Then at 2:45, my reservation, given to someone else. If check-in time is strictly enforced for 3pm and It wasn't! I am still wondering how at, sometime b4 2:45 pm, someone used my name and got my room? Then I was told the carpet was cleaned and the room would not be ready until 3:30 pm. Then after all that, we did not get consistant maid service. During our first two days, the maid would clean the bathroom one day, but not make up the bed. The next day, she would make up the bed, then not clean or change the towels in the bathroom. After waiting 2 1/2 hrs for our room, only to find out someone else, checked in early, using my name and got a room before us, was very frustrating. Lucky for us, Josh and the day Mgr (a young blonde) fixed the names and got us a room with the accomedations we were looking for. Nice location, easy to get to Clt and clean hotel.

Room Tip: 2nd flr is non smoking, reserve room with min fridge n microwave
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2014

For an off season, one night stay it was fine....for the price. We paid $44 w/ discounts and for that price it was fine. Staff was very nice, room was clean, and it was quiet. We were in town for a sporting event and stayed in the room for maybe 10 hrs total.

If you need a place to sleep cheap it's good enough.

Very easy access to the highway.

Room Tip: It's a motel but multiple stories...2nd/3rd floors are quiet compared to the ground floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RichieTennenbaum
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Lets call this what it is. This is a crash pad. The room was small and had zero amenities including having an old tube style TV. It was also very clean, not worn out and very quiet. What more do you want for forty bucks a night?

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business