“Took our Brazilian friends”

NarroWay Productions
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Fort Mill
More attraction details
Owner description: Hilarious comedy and chilling drama in fun-filled interactive performances are NarroWay’s trademarks. With dinner theatre, epic biblical productions, mystery theatre, tours, field trips, and spectacular holiday events, NarroWay has a host of activities you will talk about for years to come.
Waxhaw, North Carolina
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Took our Brazilian friends”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We saw Lord of Lights and then needed to explain some to our Brazilian friends but the experience was well worth it. Amaro says it is better than Broadway! Since I've never seen Broadway I can't say. But Narroway's play are really good!. Food is served airplane style but it is all good. Service is excellent. The waiters are take part in the play. I've earned my free ticket!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jim_albright

Douglasville, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Powerful Theater”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We saw "John, His Story" at the dinner theater, which was a walk thru the book of John, done by only four actors, two men and two women. The production was powerful, with wonderful actors recounting the happenings in the book. Rather than have an actor portraying Jesus, the event were told by the people he encountered -- Nicodemus, Mary & Martha, the blind man in chapter 5, etc. I didn't give it 5 stars because of the way dinner was done. Not all seats are served dinner, but for $8 more on the ticket you have a quite delicious dinner. This time it was smoked ribs, wild rice, flat bread, squash, and bread pudding. But since it was served at your theater seat, the tray was balanced in front of you and there was scarcely room to maneuver a knife and fork. Still, I would go back, see another production, and skip the meal.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Debbie M
Gibsonville, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“GO!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

No matter what the current play is....GO! All of the productions are top notch and done by locals. All of the plays I saw were sooooo good. Only had the "dinner" once and would not suggest it, but the plays are super good...always!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ginny B
Fort Mill, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've been to 3 procuctions since November 2013. I live in Fort Mill and never realized what a wonderful venue was. Professionally written and performed.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jeanne S
Fort Mill, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“NarroWay at Christmas”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I went to NarroWay around Christmas time 2012. I attended with friends from work for our Christmas outing. We went to the dinner theatre and the production was absolutely wonderful!!! I can still see the Kings as they came out with the long trains on their robes as they presented their gifts to Jesus. The play was outstanding!
The food was average...good but average and is passed out in little boxes. It was plenty warm and tasty... just not like a dinner playhouse. Your tray pulls up on the side of the chair which gives you a very small amount of room to move around if you have someone right next to you.. but it was worth it to see the production!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank cmvacationplease
lmccoy10, Manager at NarroWay Productions, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you for your wonderful words about the show. I do want to mention that several changes have been made in the dining experience since the time of your visit in 2012.

We have made an adaptation that provides significantly more room to enjoy your meal. The food is not passed out in boxes. It should not have been for the Christmas show when you were here, either. We did have one show several years ago where the food was served in boxes, "Fishes and Loaves," because it was served within the context of the show. However, the food is actually served by the performing cast prior to the show. Guests are seated in the comfortable theatre seat, which has now been modified to allow more room when the tray snaps into the cup holder.

I hope you will take the opportunity to come back again soon and believe you will find dining to be more comfortable than your previous experience.