“We Had an awesome time!!!”

NarroWay Productions
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Fort Mill
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Great food! Great shows! A great time! NarroWay features fun, family-friendly dinner shows in a schedule that runs year-round. Find southern hospitality at its best at the only continuous-running dinner theater in the greater Charlotte area. Be greeted, seated and served by the performing cast. Laugh, cry and be entertained with an original, Broadway-style show. Live animals, talented actors, original scripts, inspiring music and a delicious meal themed with the show are all part of the NarroWay experience. With captivating dinner shows, hilarious mystery theaters, virtue-based children's shows, field trips, camel rides and more, NarroWay has a host of activities you'll talk about for years to come! See why NarroWay is "The Broadway of Christian Entertainment!"
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you & your family want to have lots of clean fun, you need to go see The Wheel of Misfortune at NarroWay Productions. My husband & I didn't order the meal, but it looked delicious. This was our first visit to NarroWay, & we were very pleased. The audience were involved in trying to solve the puzzles, & it was a lot of fun. We are already planning when we can go again, & take some folks from our church with us. We want to see the Christmas show. The cast were great, & made us feel welcome to the theater. We live about 3 hours away from NarroWay, near Myrtle Beach, S.C., & we will be back, if nothing happens.

1  Thank 362JoanneS
There are newer reviews for NarroWay Productions

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is dinner-theater. You can choose not to purchase the meal, but we did. It started slow because we had been sitting a while before anyone came over to greet us, or take our drink order. Then they come around and put the trays on your seat to prepare to bring your dinner. Well, the row in front of us, who arrived 10 mins after us, got their food before us. But we just waited and pretty soon he brought us our food. It was hot and very good, fried chicken, beans, corn bread. I think they change the meals according to the show that is being performed. So then once we were completing our meal, we realized that it was the actors who were doing the serving and clearing! so we were a little more forgiving of the slow service! one of the directors spoke for a few minutes, telling us about the theater, how its a non-profit, so any refreshments you buy go toward the next show. Once the lights went down, and the show began, we were all glued to our seats. We saw "The Gospel According to Tennessee", and it was a wonderful and touching story. It is all Christian based, and Christian operated, so very good for church groups and families. We want to go back for their Christmas production.

1  Thank tpaca
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We just heard about this dinner (optional) Theater was in Fort Mill, York County, SC. We stayed at the New Comfort Inn (comfortable beds) at exit #65 off I-77 for an American Revolution War reenactment. Fort Mill was close so it made it a perfect match. I wasn't sure how well done it would be.....I took a chance and booked it. The cost was low.
WOW! The food was great, the performance was so dynamic that I wasn't even aware others were around me until intermission. This is an event for all ages. Child were there but I never heard them. The acting and singing was A+. A Must See! I plan on returning to the next production in August. They change out frequently so it is alway new. I have told all my family and friends too!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The performances at the Narroway Productions each are FANTASTIC! We have seen most of the shows and its really hard to pick the favorite. The performances are filled with great spirit and emotion. Love them ALL!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Narroway makes no secret of their faith and incorporates it into each production. That being said, I can't imagine anyone not enjoying the shows. The talent is amazing and the story lines are well thought out, precise and interesting. We've gone to 2 shows: The Gospel According to Tennessee and The Greatest Love Story Ever Told. Both were exceptional. However, The Greatest Love Story was one of best productions I've ever seen.