“My favorite Ice Cream place”

Bruster's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Fort Mill
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Love Bruster's!! I don't eat ice cream often, but when I do and I am close to Fort Mill, the it has to be Bruster's. Awesome flavors and amazing house made waffle cones. Delicious❤️

Reviewed 12 August 2014

It's hard not to turn into their driveway when you drive by. Never had a bad dessert from them. The kids love to sit at the picnic tables behind the store and meet new friends since everyone's in a good mood eating ice cream.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Brusters has variety, value, convenience and quality. Why would I go anywhere else?? My goal is to try all 50 flavors :-)

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Reminds me of Ted Drew's in St. Louis. Same type of ice cream stand. You order outside with outside seating. Very good ice cream with the possible exception of their blizzards. Two times I ordered a Reese's Cup blizzard and the ice cream was kind of melty... kind of runny.... At Ted Drew's they would turn the cup upside down and shake it to show you it is a concrete (not a blizzard). Don't try that here......

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Even though I live in Fort Mill, I am the next town below more often. There used to be a Bruester's in Rock Hill. Wish there still was. Closed years ago. My schedule does not allow me to go to the one near me as often as I wish, but when I do go, it is a wonderful, delightful treat.