“Best Place to Stay in Gaffney, SC”

Hampton Inn Gaffney
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The check-in was quick and easy. Desk attendant got somewhat frustrated because I asked several questions about the difference between the internet price and the on-site price, but she was helpful. I found the facility to be very clean. It offered a full hot breakfast, comfortable bed, and free coffee anytime. Cookies are available in the evening. The cost is somewhat pricey for a small town, particularly since the same hotel is cheaper just 15 miles away, but this hotel has easy access to I-85 and is located next to an outlet mall.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Thomas,
We appreciate you for taking time to review our Hampton Inn Hotel near the Gaffney Outlet Mall. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast, coffee in the lobby, and the afternoon cookies. I apologize for that the front desk staff seemed frustrated, but I’m happy that she was able to assist you with your questions. I’m glad that your overall stay with us was great. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you need a hotel in Gaffney right off of I-85.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

In October 2013, myself, best friend and her son stayed in your hotel. I had car trouble traveling from Ohio to Gaffney and the staff at your hotel was wonderful in assuring me that we would still have a room when I could eventually arrive there. I was exhausted by the time I arrived and the check in was very quick and everyone knew who I was by the time I got there because of my earlier phone calls. ( I was pretty upset because my brakes went out) The room was beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was one of the best I have ever had at a hotel. I have already made reservations to return in August 2014 and I am looking forward to my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Jeri,
Thank you for letting us know about you stay with us at the Hampton Inn Hotel in Gaffney, SC. We are sorry to hear about your car trouble; however, we are glad we were able to welcome you to our hotel for the night. I’m happy to hear that your room was beautiful, comfortable and that you had a relaxing stay after your long drive. We are excited to welcome you back to our Gaffney Hotel in August, see you soon!
Safe travels,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

With my job I travel worldwide. I stay in hotels approx. 120 plus nights a year. As most of you who travel know, the Staff Makes your stay. Here they are Great! I would highly recommend this hotel to my co-workers, friends, and family. Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gene,
We sincerely appreciate not only your fantastic review on our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel, but also your recommendation to your friends, family and co-workers. We’re so glad our staff was able to make you feel welcomed and at home throughout your stay. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, and we hope to welcome you back the next time you need a hotel in Gaffney South Carolina.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Well located, near highway and outlet mall. Neat and clean, good breakfast. Good value for price. Access to local gym instead of small fitness room was nice too. We have stayed here multiple times to visit our son who goes to Limestone College.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Richard,
Thank you so much for the excellent review of our hotel near the Gaffney Premium Outlets. Our hotel is located right off of I-85 and I'm glad it's your hotel of choice while visiting your son at Limestone College. We do offer Hampton on the House complimentary breakfast every morning and a gym pass for those guests' who enjoy exercising during their stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to the Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We had to go to Gaffney for a funeral and selected the Hampton Inn because of its location and convenience. It is located directly beside the outlet mall and there are several restaurants close by. Hotel was very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jeanne G,
We would like to express our sincerest condolences to you and your family. We are honored to be of service during this difficult time. I am glad that you found our hotel to be clean, quiet, and convenient to the Gaffney Premium Outlets. Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn - Gaffney Hotel

Reviewed 29 January 2014

King room with sofa and JACUZZI...that actually worked! The staff was nice, efficient, helpful. I arrived early and was allowed to check in at 11:00 am. The lady at the desk volunteered to check, I figured I'd shop (outlet mall next door) until check in. Instead, I'd already jacuzzied, lunched and shopped by check in time! I couldn't have been happier with my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Kathy,
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay at our hotel by Gaffney Premium Outlets. It's great to hear that our staff was nice, efficient,helpful, and able to get you checked in early for your convenience. I'm glad you were able to relax in our whirlpool tub and squeeze in some shopping during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn during your next visit to Gaffney South Carolina.
Warm wishes,

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I truly felt relaxed at the Hampton's in Gaffney, I will recommend this hotel to any family, friend or colleague in the future!!!! Bedding was very comfortable, clean bathrooms, all amenities were included, variety of television channels to select from. Breakfast was splendid and the staff was so friendly and informative. Love It!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kimberly,
Thank you so much for your kind review of our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. We always love to hear that our guest enjoyed their stay and want to recommend us to friends and family. I’m glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton On the House hot breakfast and our Bath & Body Works lotions and shampoos provided in all bathrooms. We can’t wait for your next stay while visiting the Gaffney SC area.
Thanks again,
Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Sleep Inn
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
#5 of 8 in Gaffney
Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Gaffney? Share your experiences!