“Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
South Carolina, United States
“Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Such a great place and the staff was amazing ... The breakfast had everything to eat and so great.. The hotel rooms were really nice and clean.. Close to a great outlet mall and lots of restaurants. A perfect place to stay..

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Julie,
Thank you for the excellent review and finding our Hampton Inn Hotel in Gaffney the perfect place to stay! We’re glad you thought our hotel was a great place, full of amazing staff. I’m also happy to hear you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and found your room really nice and clean. We’re thrilled that our convenient location to the Gaffney Premium Outlets and numerous restaurants made your stay that much better. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you’re in the Gaffney, SC area.
Best wishes,
Hampton Inn – Gaffney Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
High Point, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

A real plus for this hotel is that it is located very near the giant peach that was made famous by the netflix show "House of Cards". Great photo ops. The hotel is about par for the course for Hamptons. Our only problem with it was that the first room that they gave us smelled of paint from the many renovation projects underway and the second room smelled overpoweringly of deodorizing spray. But the third room was fine, quiet and clean with a comfortable bed. It is a lesson to us all-check in early enough to have some rooms available to choose from. It is also within walking distance of a really nice outlet mall so there is something to do after you pull off the highway for the evening.

Room Tip: Check it out before you unpack. You may want to move to another part of the hotel!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GuestRelations-KK, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear NCLoggerheads,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Gaffney South Carolina Hotel. I apologize that your room spelled of paint from the renovations, but I’m glad our staff was able to give you another room that was quiet, clean, and had a comfortable bed. It’s also great to hear that our convenient location to the Gaffney Premium Outlets made your stay that much better. We hope to welcome you back in the future next time you need a hotel in Gaffney, right off I-85.
Flinton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Quality accommodations. Very clean. Husband said best complimentary breakfast he has had. Easy check-in and check-out. Staff very helpful and friendly. Big screen tv and complimentary internet. I would recommend this motel to anybody for personal or business reasons.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Beverly,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. We’re glad you and your husband had an easy check in and check out with our helpful and friendly staff. I’m also happy to hear your husband had a chance to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and loved it! Thank you for also recommending our hotel to others, our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future next time you’re visiting Gaffney, SC.
Warm wishes,
Altamonte Springs, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed in a number of hotels in the Gaffney area and this by far was the best! The beds were extremely comfortable. We felt safe which was important when women are traveling. The room and the entire facility was clean and neat. I work hard for my money so when I stay in a hotel I have to feel like I am getting a good deal. This was.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Debra,
We sincerely appreciate you taking time to review our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. I’m pleased to hear that our hotel made you feel safe, and that you had a comfortable stay with us. We are very proud to be your top pick in Gaffney and we hope to welcome you back soon!
Thanks again,
Columbia, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

The check-in was quick and easy. Desk attendant got somewhat frustrated because I asked several questions about the difference between the internet price and the on-site price, but she was helpful. I found the facility to be very clean. It offered a full hot breakfast, comfortable bed, and free coffee anytime. Cookies are available in the evening. The cost is somewhat pricey for a small town, particularly since the same hotel is cheaper just 15 miles away, but this hotel has easy access to I-85 and is located next to an outlet mall.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Thomas,
We appreciate you for taking time to review our Hampton Inn Hotel near the Gaffney Outlet Mall. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast, coffee in the lobby, and the afternoon cookies. I apologize for that the front desk staff seemed frustrated, but I’m happy that she was able to assist you with your questions. I’m glad that your overall stay with us was great. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you need a hotel in Gaffney right off of I-85.
Thanks again,
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

In October 2013, myself, best friend and her son stayed in your hotel. I had car trouble traveling from Ohio to Gaffney and the staff at your hotel was wonderful in assuring me that we would still have a room when I could eventually arrive there. I was exhausted by the time I arrived and the check in was very quick and everyone knew who I was by the time I got there because of my earlier phone calls. ( I was pretty upset because my brakes went out) The room was beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was one of the best I have ever had at a hotel. I have already made reservations to return in August 2014 and I am looking forward to my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Jeri,
Thank you for letting us know about you stay with us at the Hampton Inn Hotel in Gaffney, SC. We are sorry to hear about your car trouble; however, we are glad we were able to welcome you to our hotel for the night. I’m happy to hear that your room was beautiful, comfortable and that you had a relaxing stay after your long drive. We are excited to welcome you back to our Gaffney Hotel in August, see you soon!
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

With my job I travel worldwide. I stay in hotels approx. 120 plus nights a year. As most of you who travel know, the Staff Makes your stay. Here they are Great! I would highly recommend this hotel to my co-workers, friends, and family. Enjoy!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gene,
We sincerely appreciate not only your fantastic review on our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel, but also your recommendation to your friends, family and co-workers. We’re so glad our staff was able to make you feel welcomed and at home throughout your stay. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, and we hope to welcome you back the next time you need a hotel in Gaffney South Carolina.
Hampton Inn – Gaffney Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Quality Inn-Gaffney
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North
Super 8 Gaffney
Super 8 Gaffney
#7 of 8 in Gaffney

Been to Hampton Inn Gaffney? Share your experiences!