“Wonderful Experience!”

Hampton Inn Gaffney
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Hampton Inn was a wonderful experience as it has been on previous occasions. We always want to stay at Hampton Inn whenever we can. The complimentary breakfast was very refreshing and the attendant very accomadating. The bed was super clean and very comfortable. We will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Linda,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. We appreciate you choosing Hampton Inn when you travel. I’m glad that you enjoyed our Clean and Fresh Hampton bed and our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. I am thrilled that you plan on visiting us again; we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Gaffney, SC.
Warm regards,
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2014

A great hotel to stay at if you are looking for a great nights sleep! The Wi-Fi is slow, but the breakfast is good! There are many different items to choose from, both hot and cold. I love the different types of pillows to choose from as well. I like big and fluffy but my husband likes a firmer pillow. The room was quiet and I slept very well!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. I’m thrilled that you liked our nice and quiet rooms and our comfortable pillows. I’m happy to hear that you got a good night’s sleep and enjoyed our Hampton on the House complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Gaffney, SC.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Room and bathroom were clean but air conditioner was VERY loud (probably old) and my room was next to a maintenance room. A roaring motor woke me in the night and smoke was filling my room from a guest smoking in this No Smoking hotel. When I called the desk to report these issues, the staff member said she would have to call the manager to see if there was anything she could do. Then she said, "I'm gonna kill somebody! I'll see if I can figure out which room it is." I hung up the phone and stuffed a towel under my door to keep out the smoke as much as possible. When I reported it the next morning as I was checking out, the attendant rolled her eyes and said something similar to the one the night before. Do they train their staff? I don't think so. Probably won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Ccrich,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the typical Hampton Inn experience during your stay. We work alongside our team to ensure that everyone has a quality experience on our property. I will notify the General Manager about your concerns so that he can address the lack of customer service right away. Please feel free to reach out to GuestRelations@HotelEvolution.Net to further discuss the issues regarding your stay. I hope that you will consider staying at our Gaffney SC hotel in the future.

Skylar Sperin, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn - Gaffney Hotel

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great place to stay when shopping at the Outlet Stores stores in Gaffney, South Carolina. The hotel staff was very friendly. If you are expecting a huge whirlpool tub for extra money....watch out. It's a small tub! Other than that, we love staying at Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Martha,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and convenient location to the Gaffney Premium Outlets. I am sorry to hear that our Whirlpool bathtub did not meet your expectations. We love having you at our Hampton Inn in Gaffney, SC and look forward to your next visit!

Skylar Sperin, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn - Gaffney Hotel

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Wonderful staff and very clean rooms
Very friendly and nice staff willing to help with anything you need
You need to stay here while in Gaffney
Located near the outlet mall
Good breakfast and coffee and cookies all day

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear KSFDad,
We sincerely appreciate your great review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Gaffney SC. I’m glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and cookies provided in the afternoon. I hope during your stay you had a chance to visit the Gaffney Premium Outlets located right next to our hotel. We would love to welcome you back on your next visit to Gaffney, SC.
Warm wishes,

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was put into this hotel with the understanding of moving me to a "cheap" motel by the 2nd week, thankfully I was able to talk my employer to let me stay here. Great hotel, great awesome clean room daily. Great breakfast. Great stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Jay,
Thank you for the excellent review of our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room and our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. We’re also glad that you were able to stay with us for your entire business trip. We hope the next time you’re in the Gaffney area you’ll come visit us again.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed here overnight to attend graduation at Gardner-Webb University in Boiling Springs, NC. The staff were delightful. Room was clean. Bed (as usual) was super comfy. Pool clean. Breakfast area clean and well stocked with hot and cøld items. Stay here -- especially if you like outlet malls - one in walking distance. Only surprise was at neighboring Outback Steakhouse - no alcohol served on Sundays.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Swtlollyfine,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel. I’m glad that our convenient location to Gardner-Webb University and the Gaffney Premium Outlets made your stay more enjoyable. We’re thrilled to hear that you liked our staff, guest rooms, and Hampton clean and fresh beds. I’m also happy to hear that you had a chance to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast during your stay. We hope you’ll come visit us again next time you’re in the Gaffney, SC area.
Hampton Inn – Gaffney Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Sleep Inn
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Red Roof Inn Gaffney
#5 of 8 in Gaffney
Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Gaffney? Share your experiences!