Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Great 4.5/5
US$122
US$108
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanquick checkfirst floorjenniferknobrriexitflooringoutletshairdryercouchscbeddinghighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Checked in very late due to a bad storm. My son and I were soaking wet when we came in and the clerk at the desk graciously offered us a towel before I even asked about the room. He was very nice and we were glad to dry off a little as we were getting checked in. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I will stay here again on my way back home.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I was stuck here in Gaffney b/c the truck I rented broke down so I was happy to find a hotel that accepts pets.
However this is the first time they charged me extra for my children. Regardless of age my son is still a student and my daughter is disabled. Neither work so I really feel that policy is wrong!
Also had a bit of an incident with the staff where they did not give me fresh towels even though I asked for them to be placed in front of my door.
So I went to the cart about an hour later and got them myself. The staff was very upset and told us we werent right.
Not sure what the big deal was.
Anyway it was clean and did have free belgian waffles for breakfast but not really much variety.
The rooms are a bit small so when traveling with family and pets it can get a bit claustrophobic.
Other than that it was ok.
The night staff guy was very friendly though :D

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I had car trouble on Thursday (5-10-2012) and had to stay for 6 nights at the Red Roof Inn in Gaffney, SC. Paresh Patel the general manager and Jennifer Batchler, the guest service representative made the entire experience as pleasant as being at home. They both were extremely helpful with finding me a drug store because my medicine had run out and made arrangments for me to get to a rental car place once I found out I was going to be without a car for several days. Spending mother's day alone in a hotel when you have 3 children in another state can be very depressing but because of their care and understanding it was almost like being with family. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and always available for any and all my needs. I have always stayed with Red Roof because as a pet lover the Red Roof Inn has always WELCOMED my pets at no extra charge unlike other hotels. This Inn was about half the price of the others at this exit 90 off of Interstate 85. It is right across from the Tanger outlets so I'm sure they could charge more and get it but it was a great price and good people. I highly reccomend staying here. Glenda Prowell from Atlanta, Georgia

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms face the woods and you have no noise from the interstate or from cars in the parking lot. Staying on the first floor is best if you have dogs that need to be walked.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2012

though not worth it! Everything low quality Seedy area? Young lady receptionist was extremely helpful and pleasant, the ONLY big PLUS.

Room Tip: Fortunately all rooms were quiet as far enough away from the freeway noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I usually do not use Red Roof Inn hotels, but I was traveling alone and looking to save money. I found this Red Roof to be well above the same name brands that I have seen in the past. The hotel appears to be somewhat new and is very clean. The rooms are large and had free wi-fi, a fridge, and a microwave. It is also very close to a large shopping area with several restaurants nearby. The rate (about $45) beats almost everything else in the area and the hotel appears every bit as nice as the others. The free continental breakfast was a little lacking, but at least it was there. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. Also, I found this to be a perfect location between Cowpens National Battlefield and Kings Mountain Military Park (if you are planning on visiting these sites).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo