“needs help”

Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney
“needs help”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The beds are horribly hard and uncomfortable,flat pillows,dirty carpet and walls and very noisy. Can hear screaming children and footsteps. Not impresses and wont be back. Was disturbed and asked to move my truck when it was already parked properly. No coffee in room. Only good thing is very nice flat screen.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I just recently stayed in this hotel due to unfortunate circumstances and I have to say that the employee working helped us out tremendously. The room was very much satisfactory, the bed was comfortable and when we asked for an extra pillow we received one. The third shift employee even had coffee ready for us earlier than the allotted time for breakfast. I was extremely pleased with every one at the hotel and thankful for their service, next time we are travelling thru we will definitely be staying with them. Thank you for making a horrible night turn into a good one.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Paresh P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to help you with your emergency accommodation needs. We always do our best to make our guests comfortable and happy. Please feel free to come back and see us anytime, even if it isn't an emergency! We look forward to seeing you again!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The hotel is in a nice location but needs to be remodeled. The carpets and walls were dirty. I think my allergies kicked in from the dusty room. The mattress was mushy, sloppy, and flat. One pillow looked like it was used. The table was dirty. The breakfast was ok, the waffles and donuts were great but the coffee was like water. I've stayed in much nicer Red Roofs. My advice: stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank decljust
Paresh P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Hello. I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay here. We are in the process of updating and remodeling our hotel. All of our queen mattresses have already been replaced, so I am assuming you are referring to one of our king beds. They will all be replaced within the next few months, and new paint and carpet will be added to the rooms in the near future. I can assure you that your pillow was not used. We pride ourselves on our customer service here, and we feel badly that you were not pleased. We did not receive a complaint from you, so we did not have the chance to make it right. If you decide to return I am sure that we could make you happy.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 23 January 2014

RED ROOF INN. 132 New Painter Dr. Gaffney Sc. AT check in I did not receive bottle of water per the redi card agreement or one each day i stayed,The first room #119 was unacceptable to stay in the bathroom floor had not been swept or properly cleaned there was built up urine on the toilet , dust on the furniture. The second room #117 the carpet coming up from the floor at the bathroom door and ragged and stained the floor had not been vacuumed the because there was m&m on the floor, two of the lamps were unplugged had to pull out the night stand to plug in lamp there was trash and dirt behind it.. The refrigerator made so much noise i had to unplug it to sleep. I would have moved to another hotel but unable to find one available in the area. I told the front desk about all the problems she said sorry they just hired three new maids that obviously they need to be trained and checked behind , I told them i stay here every time i come to Gaffney South Carolina and i will not stay here again and hope this is not problem with all Red Roof Inns. With the disable car with no tag on it on blocks in parking lot , stains on the linens. This hotel needs a lot of repair AND NEW MANAGEMENT THAT CARES

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank steve n
Paresh P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gaffney, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
I'm very sorry that you did not like our hotel, but calling it a "crack" hotel is a bit much. The rooms you said were so terrible have been rented before and since by nice, clean customers, and no one has complained. The issues you mentioned were not found in the room. You declined housekeeping for the duration of your stay. We would have been more than happy to clean your room while you watched to be sure it was to your satisfaction, but you chose to have no one clean it. We go out of our way to please our guests here, and that is why we have so many regular guests. There were plenty of other places to stay in Gaffney, but you chose not to check out and go someplace else. Availability in Gaffney was wide open for the entire time you were here. If you would have given us a chance to make everything satisfactory for you, we would have. In any case, I hope your further travels are more to your liking. If you decide to come back in the future, we will make sure you are happy.
Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

The employees were nice, and the food was fine, but the guy next door must have been hard of hearing. We could clearly hear his extremely loud TV until midnight. I knocked on his door several times but he wouldn't answer. We called down to the main desk who was happy to help; then there was silence. You can't beat the price for the value, but if we stay here again, we will request a room next to one that is unoccupied.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Osewgo, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at the Gaffney Red Roof Inn in the past 5 years and each time I am impressed with the clean conditions, friendly cleaning staff, comfortableness, and affordability of this hotel. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Gaffney and found the Red Roof almost as comparable to the luxury of a Hampton Inn but for 1/2 the price. We had our baby and toddler with us for this trip and they had a crib for us (Bring your own blankets and sheets though)

I am very very very happy with this Hotel and look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Charleston, SC
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Travelled back thru Gaffney and remembered this Red Roof from our lasr stay. Still the same nice desk clerk and manager. Rooms clean and nice. They even added new beds and flatscreen tvs since I was here last. I will definitely make this a regular stop when I travel near Gaffney.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank TrentRocksHardcore
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Quality Inn-Gaffney
Super 8 Gaffney
Super 8 Gaffney
#7 of 8 in Gaffney
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North

Been to Red Roof Inn Gaffney? Share your experiences!