Red Roof Inn Gaffney
Great 4.5/5
US$122
US$111
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanquick checkfirst floorjenniferknobrriexitflooringoutletshairdryercouchscbeddinghighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

A work assignment took me to Gaffney, SC for the Annual Farm Equipment Exhibit and Antique Bikes on Main event in Chesnee, SC.

Familiar with many small towns throughout the eastern US, I didn't expect much. What I got was a super clean room, friendly staff and a quiet. Sure, that's what you think you're always paying for, but rarely does a property do all the little things so well.

I was especially impressed with Crystal in Housekeeping (the life blood of a property) and Jennifer at the front desk. I highly recommend the Red Roof Inn in Gaffney.

Room Tip: If available, and not needed by differently abled travelers, the handicapped accessible rooms are extra spacious with huge bathrooms!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Paresh P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We are always glad to hear from our guests. It is very important to us that our guests feel that we have a clean property with friendly employees. I will pass your compliments along to Crystal and Jennifer, and I am sure that they will be happy that they were able to make your stay more pleasant. We will be looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Our room bathtub needed draino, no fitness center, no elevator, but good service, clean, and near good restaurants. Gaffney is a small town but, growing and changing. This Red Roof Inn should upgrade and change with the rest of the chains. It has a good staff running it already. With more money put into it for updated features, it will be great for people to stay and return again. For now it is basic, better than sleeping outside.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed overnight on our way to DC.
Sympathic staff, nice rooms, quite....good continental breakfast....nothing negative to say.
Good rate for the service offered (travel coupons).
I do not have anything negative to say.
Would recommend it for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The beds are horribly hard and uncomfortable,flat pillows,dirty carpet and walls and very noisy. Can hear screaming children and footsteps. Not impresses and wont be back. Was disturbed and asked to move my truck when it was already parked properly. No coffee in room. Only good thing is very nice flat screen.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I just recently stayed in this hotel due to unfortunate circumstances and I have to say that the employee working helped us out tremendously. The room was very much satisfactory, the bed was comfortable and when we asked for an extra pillow we received one. The third shift employee even had coffee ready for us earlier than the allotted time for breakfast. I was extremely pleased with every one at the hotel and thankful for their service, next time we are travelling thru we will definitely be staying with them. Thank you for making a horrible night turn into a good one.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Paresh P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to help you with your emergency accommodation needs. We always do our best to make our guests comfortable and happy. Please feel free to come back and see us anytime, even if it isn't an emergency! We look forward to seeing you again!