Baymont Inn & Suites Gaffney
US$109
US$61
US$59
Motel 6
All reviewsjameson innsroom was cleanhandicap roomup stairsawesome staffin great shapethe staff was friendly and helpfulplace to staywafflesprice was reasonableroom ratenice stayfront desk personhot breakfastgaryshiftsemi
Reviewed 23 September 2009

I always try to stay at Jameson when I can. Only because you know what your gonna get. I have stayed at this Jameson alot due to my Sisters illness. The people at the hospital suggested the Jameson also. They have great staff, clean rooms and pleasant housekeepers. Great location off the Blvd where alot of resturants are with in walking distance. Not alot of traffic on property. Great for family and kids. The room was excelent. This time I had a micro and fridge which was great. I had just went to wal-mart and got snacks. They had a juce machine for breakfast which wasn't there on one of my previous visits. The beds and pillows were very comfy. Awsome place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2009

I stayed at Jameson Inn from September 12-14, 2009. I always prefer Jameson Inn when I travel from Maryland to SC because the entire hotel is very clean and Gary Blanton, the manager, is awesome. He is so nice and accommodating. While visiting this past weekend, I was having trouble with my computer. Gary immediately came to my rescue and I was able to get my much-needed work done. Sophia, who also works with Gary, is terrific! The entire staff is wonderful. I always stay at Jameson and plan to stay there again in November and during the Christmas holidays. Keep up the good work Jameson!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2009

Just traveling through on Labor Day weekend, but they still gave us the coupon rate for just the type room we were looking for. Comfy beds, clean everywhere, best high speed internet connection in over 3 1/2 weeks of travel. TV & remote worked as did door keys. Breakfast good with hot gravy, waffle maker, and the usual cold items. Room was not real spacious and did not have frig or microwave if that is important to you. Very quiet, even with several bus loads of volleyball competitors staying. Away from road noise and easy walk to several restuarants.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2009

This is a great place to stay, quiet clean,fresh smelling rooms,at great rates! Stayed in another Smelly 8 the first night and regret it. Would recommend to anyone and will stay here again next time in town.

Steve- Ohio

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2009

I wanted a room that was quiet, clean, and decent for one night prior to a difficult exam in Charlotte the next morning. I called ahead and explained to the manager what I needed, and he selected a room that was isolated. The room was clean and comfortable, the manager was pleasant and hospitable (I've many experiences where the staff was the opposite), and I rested well. I was surprised to see that they had a continental breakfast the next AM, which was convenient. Overall, a great value and a pleasant, though brief, stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business