“not bad” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Gaffney

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Gaffney
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Gaffney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cumming, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

typical super 8, unimpressive but acceptable. sparsely decorated, everything works no noticible issues, people around town like to play their ghetto music with the bass up. Try to get a quite room in back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at super 8 in Gaffney sc. We walked in to get a room and the girl at the desk was so nice and very helpful. We went to our room and it was nice and clean. The next day we had went to the outlet mall and my husband left his billfold on the night stand. When we returned the housekeepers had cleaned our room and never touched his billfold it had a few hundred in it so we were very happy to see there are still honest people.. The breakfast was also good and they had a nice pool! All in all we had a gets visit and we will stay there every time we are in the area..

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
neelash278, Manager at Super 8 Gaffney, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
I greatly appriciated your time for your input. Guest like you help me run batter business either good or bad input . If it good it's gives me confidence in what I do and if it bad it tell me I need to do better once again thank you for your time and business
Lutz
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

When I first walked in it was there was a musky cigarette smell in the room. The sheets were stained and comforters had holes in them. When room service cleaned the following day they did not replace towels, soap, or pillow cases exposing the nasty yellow stains on pillows. I'm guessing that the reason the lamps were not working is so we would not see the nasty stains.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

neelash278, Manager at Super 8 Gaffney, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
I greatly appriciated your input. I am disappointed to read that you are not very pleased with our hotel and your input is very important to us. As far as whole in the blanket we are changing to new bedding program with super 8. So I promise you brand new bedding by end of this year. I am sorry for inconvience in other matter. I hope u gave us chance to serve u better in future .
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

If I was going to nitpick about this hotel, there are plenty of things I could cite. The light in the bathroom took a few tried to turn on, the blanket had seen better days, and there was a cigarette burn on the bathroom counter.
But for what we paid, the bed was comfortable, the A/C worked, and the shower was surprisingly awesome. Who knew a 20 year old Water Pik would still be in top form!
The room was clean, and we were really only in it for a few hours.

Bottom line is that you get what you pay for. We paid for a safe, secure, comfortable place to sleep for a few hours on a road trip, shower, enjoy the waffles and coffee, and hit the road again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth G
neelash278, General Manager at Super 8 Gaffney, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
I greatly appriciated your input about my hotel. Customer like u helps me run better business because sometime we over look thing but your input is important us. Since it brought to my attention next time u visit us we hope we can satisfied u batter thank you for your time
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

The door to our room was warped and would not close completely. After walking on the carpet, our feet were black from the dirt on the carpet. The room smelled of what seemed to be cleaning chemicals or pesticides. The blankets had cigarette burn holes. The breakfast room was dimly lit and was almost out of supplies at 7:30 am. The check in clerk was pleasant and the pool seemed clean - so those were the only positives to a very, very disappointing experience. I didn't expect a Marriott - but this fell far short of even modest expectations

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
neelash278, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Gaffney, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. I would like to let you know that we are now in the process of updating our bedding to Super 8 standards and hope you will visit in the future to see the changes. Thank You
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gaffney
Hampton Inn Gaffney
#4 of 8 in Gaffney
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#10 of 28 in Spartanburg

Been to Super 8 Gaffney? Share your experiences!