“We love the maze” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maze Mania & Arcade

Maze Mania & Arcade
More attraction details
Owner description: Amazing fun for the whole family! Maze Mania is a large, outdoor fence maze that changes daily. You race against the clock to beat your friends and family and maybe even make our wall of fame! When you've mastered the maze, head to the observation deck and cheer on the lost souls still trying to escape this impressive labyrinth. Now under new management the maze will now be hosting special events through out the year including a haunted maze this October and much much more. We have a new web site now with some great information and videos. Also check us out on Facebook and twitter!! There is now a new party room off the back deck that is perfect for birthday parties or for family and friends to get together!! Call us for our party room packages!! Prices are the same with the exception of an all day package for two dollars more!!
Anderson, SC
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“We love the maze”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

I have been to the maze since I was 7 years old, and every visit I get lost. The maze closed down a few months ago (spring of 2012) according to their Facebook page. We rode by the maze last night and work is being done to re-open it. They were installing a new AC for the office and some painting was being done. I hope to see it re-open soon, and will enjoy it for years to come.

Visited July 2012

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun and affordable time for all ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

We have been having fun at Maze Mania for over 20 years! Every summer when our boys were children, Maze Mania was a MUST do during our vacations in Myrtle Beach. The maze is large, and best of all, it's got computerized movable walls, so every so often throughout the day, the maze configuration changes. You also get a t-shirt for completing the maze in under 10 minutes. As my sons grew older and up, they never tired of the maze, and we adults had a great time as well. There is an upstairs restaurant on the front edge of the maze, and parents can sit up there and enjoy a nice meal while watching their kids run the maze over and over again. If you haven't been here before, make sure you visit the next time you are in MB, you will not be disappointed!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank LisainSC
Roanoke, Virginia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

I've driven past Maze Mania so many times while vacationing annually in Garden City & have always been pretty intrigued by the place. On my fiance's first trip to Garden City, he was immediately intrigued too & we decided to check it out. If I remember correctly, admission was around $7, but we had a coupon for a few dollars off (Found it in one of those "Monster Coupon" books). You're given a time card before entering & when you find the cheese, you have to stamp your card. If you can complete the maze & find the cheese in five minutes or less, you win a free t-shirt. We completed the maze in around fifteen minutes. There is an observation deck that overlooks the maze so parents can watch their kids or if you've already completed the maze, you can watch others. The maze is changed daily so it's not as if you could memorize it or anything like that. I do recall there being a small snack bar with snow cones & drinks availible.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank shann0nlee
Memphis, Tennessee
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 167 helpful votes
“Great for kids. Would do at night as part of putt-putt package”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

I've got to first say that the first time I went to Maze Mania was as a child with my brother. My grandparents lived across the street of Hwy 17 and we came over when the place must have first opened. Not to be a debbie-downer but we returned for their funeral services and while the family was in town we went out one night to see the old sights. I noticed the wear and tare had taken its toll on the facility but it also looked like the person that owned and operated the place wasn't the original. He even mentioned the picture on the wall "came with the building". Even still, it's $7.99 a person to do the maze. The deal is that if you can get into the maze, find the cheese (imprint stamp hidden in maze), and get back to front desk in 5 minutes on your first try you get a free t-shirt. 5 minutes?? If I had a map and track shoes I couldn't make it in that time. ha! My very athletic cousin did it in about 8 minutes and he was pouring sweat. I wish there were other "games" that could be played. Fun idea and where else are you going to get to see what it's like to be in a maze like that? All in all, I wouldn't go out of my way to do it... but if you're in the area I'd certainly give it a shot. Certainly was a good memory for me when i was a young kid, and we had fun on the return experience.

Visited August 2011