“What a fun bar (yes bar, not resturant -- but the food will surprise you)”
Review of Icons Sports & Spirits - CLOSED

Icons Sports & Spirits
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is defiantly a bar -- don't go here and expect fancy. With that said, the food is DELICIOUS and the prices are very reasonable (but they do come on paper plates and in baskets). We went just in time for happy hour which allowed us to sample different appetizers at a discount price, all of which we found very yummy. We had the garlic parmesan wings and thought they were AWESOME! I ordered fish tacos for my meal (which I consider myself an expert on) and loved every bite! The bar tender/waiter was very friendly and they even had corn hole boards for us to play on while we waited. If you are looking for a causal place with great food, this is it!
(Also if you are trying to watch a sporting event, they have plenty of TV's -- although in my opinion they are hung to high and hurt your neck a little)

2  Thank Danielle D

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Very good bar food. Excellent fish taco's. Great staff and friendly cook. Small tables hurt y review a little.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Wings are THE BEST EVER! Cooked just right! The sauce is perfect! The burgers are wonderful too - fresh, hand-pattied, big and juicy! (Might have to move on down there!!) If you are planning a trip to MB........make it one of your first stops - because like us, you will end up going for several lunches/dinners during your stay!!

1  Thank SuzC612
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Every time we go to SC, we stop at Icons Sports & Spirits. I am a wing fanatic BIGTIME and I have to say they have GREAT wings. You must try them if you are a wing person too. The prices are good. The staff is friendly. I am a sports bar type of girl vs. expensive fancy places so this place caught my eye. Stop in and try the food. We didn't order anything we didn't like. A must stop for us! The only thing I must say is they need a Penn State jersey on the wall. :-) Too much Buckeye stuff! ha ha. Seriously, if you are in the area, stop by and give them a try. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Carol R
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It's that simple! You must stop in and eat here! The food is unbelievable, and the prices are even better! You simply won't find any other place in Myrtle Beach/Surfside/Garden City/Murrells Inlet that will have better prices than these guys! And as far as prices relative to the food you get?!! Can't beat it. The chef there is OUTSTANDING. They have a great selection of foods...but the WINGS....get the WINGS! Try ALL of the appetizers...b/c I have! Every one of them were great! My favorite is the scallops blt, but all of them were so awesome it's hard to choose. Great beer and liquor prices too! Amazing stuffed burger...great steaks....this guy can cook!!!
Definitely stop by and check these guys out! Catch ANY game on one of the 12 TVs they have, eat some wings and appetizers. Come in during the day or night....you won't regret it!!!!

1  Thank CartDawg