All reviewswinyah baymarina viewbusiness stayroom was cleanbreakfast areabreakfast staffvery nice hotelsouth carolinamyrtle beachfresh fruitshort drivehistoric areafront desk staffgreat place to stayhwyinletclerk
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I hesitated to write this review, but I feel it necessary to do so to protect others. My husband and I went there for a weekend getaway for our 51st Anniversary. The hotel was clean, friendly, and appeared to live up to HI Standards. There was only one short period of time that we left my bag in the room while we were outside sitting near the marina. While we were out, we were robbed. We did not realize this until we left the hotel the next day. They took meds, but not all the meds, credit cards, but not all the cards and some of my very good jewelry but not all of it. That’s why we didn’t realize this at first. It appears you can hack a hotel key card lock (see you tube) & you will never know it until you leave. To this day HI has not offered to refund our money. The least they could do. Said since we reported to the police they could not talk to us. Personally, we believe it was an inside job by a gentleman that was hanging in the hall. Oh yes, no cameras available. Be careful!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue W
GeorgetownHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Georgetown-Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hi Sue W,
I am sorry for your experience. There were several procedures taken to address your concerns. If you would like to discuss anything further, please feel free to call the hotel directly.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

The hospitality of the staff is simply awesome. The rooms were very clean, no problems with the internet service and the complimentary breakfast was great also. I couldn't ask for a better location. This hotel will be my choice whenever I'm visiting Georgetown in the future. For great accommodations, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GeorgetownHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Georgetown-Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi A82FTvanessaa,

We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our Hampton Inn by Hilton Georgetown Marina. We love to get feedback from all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Nice place for a business stop. Easy access. Breakfast was very good considering it is included and the room cost was very reasonable. Staff very friendly and accommodating. View very nice across the marina.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We recently stayed at the Georgetown Marina Hampton Inn. The staff was attentive and friendly and the rooms were clean. The hotel is right at the Marina and it was fun to look at all of the boats and yachts. The historic town of Georgetown is charming and visitors should find a place to eat on the water. In addition, there are many historic homes near town.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We were looking for the best place for our Stay-cation. We had plans to boat & fish in Georgetown for the day. We did not want to end our wonderful day by having to drive back home to Myrtle Beach. It was my husbands birthday. We fished all day, then went to the River Room for a nice dinner and then back to our hotel for a relaxing night. Everything was perfect. Very clean, nice and relaxing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple