“Cute little cafe!”
Review of Coffee Break Cafe

Coffee Break Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: I'm surprised you guys don't have this restaurant on your list. It's a great little place.
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We went to the Coffee Break Cafe for breakfast one morning we were there. It is a quaint little building in the historic district of Georgetown. Food was very good!

1  Thank tripper124

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is a wonderful little spot to stop for a break when travelling through Georgetown. Much better than McDonalds. Food and drink are all terrific.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

In Georgetown for a long weekend, this became our go-to place, both for breakfast and for afternoon pie. Genuinely good espresso, even by my coffee-snob standards. Wonderful muffins and pecan pie. The owner is so welcoming, greeting us by name each time. Our visits here were the high point of our trip!

Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

On the last day of every vacation, my family always stops for breakfast. This restaurant was a good choice. My three egg omelet was huge, fluffy, and very tasty. The grits were creamy and flavorful. My son said his pancakes were excellent. The only problem we had was cleanliness. There were several pieces of artwork hanging on the wall next to our booth, and they all had cobwebs dangling from them. Also, on the ledge next to the booth were two small, dead bugs. I am not a fan of restaurants that don't clean thoroughly. I enjoyed my meal in spite of my expired booth mates and will try back again to see if my cleanliness issues have been rectified.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We would hang out here on a weekend - great baked goods and even better hospitality. The owners and his staff remembered me every time I cam - what I did and who I was. Charming.