“Great lunch!”
Review of Coffee Break Cafe

Coffee Break Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: I'm surprised you guys don't have this restaurant on your list. It's a great little place.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

As usual enjoyed the delicious tomato bisque and wonderful lunch salad plate. Menu is a bit limited but everything is excellent!

1 Thank beachy

Camden, South Carolina
“Cute little cafe!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We went to the Coffee Break Cafe for breakfast one morning we were there. It is a quaint little building in the historic district of Georgetown. Food was very good!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank tripper124
Calabash
“A great stop-over”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is a wonderful little spot to stop for a break when travelling through Georgetown. Much better than McDonalds. Food and drink are all terrific.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, PA
“A wonderful place!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

In Georgetown for a long weekend, this became our go-to place, both for breakfast and for afternoon pie. Genuinely good espresso, even by my coffee-snob standards. Wonderful muffins and pecan pie. The owner is so welcoming, greeting us by name each time. Our visits here were the high point of our trip!

• Visited June 2013
“Great food, but needs a little clean up...”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

On the last day of every vacation, my family always stops for breakfast. This restaurant was a good choice. My three egg omelet was huge, fluffy, and very tasty. The grits were creamy and flavorful. My son said his pancakes were excellent. The only problem we had was cleanliness. There were several pieces of artwork hanging on the wall next to our booth, and they all had cobwebs dangling from them. Also, on the ledge next to the booth were two small, dead bugs. I am not a fan of restaurants that don't clean thoroughly. I enjoyed my meal in spite of my expired booth mates and will try back again to see if my cleanliness issues have been rectified.

• Visited June 2013