“Beautiful views and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lands End Restaurant - CLOSED

Lands End Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Beautiful views and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Service was great, our meal was good and the view is amazing!
Under new ownership and much better than it was.
Give Lands End a try. You will be glad you did...

Visited March 2014

Hartsville, South Carolina
“Slow service but good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

We went here for a meal after checking into the Hampton Inn (shared parking lot). I am usually extremely patient with servers but tonight my patience was tested. She was nice - but she would disappear for long periods of time. And honestly, the food took a ridiculous amount of time to come out. I guess I could see it if the place was packed, but it was not. All that said, the food - once it came - was very good. Blackened mahi. Grouper special. BBQ bacon wrapped shrimp. All of it was extremely tasty.

1 Thank FunTravelingAround
Conway, South Carolina
“Comfortable Cozy Contentment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

First visit, and I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about this experience. Lands End is a large restaurant, and yet it was easy to feel comfortable and relaxed. There is a wonderful view of water and marsh behind the place, and you can eat inside or outside. We ate inside, and dined to the sounds of easy listening music from the live entertainment. Our food was, without exception, very good as was the service. We never felt rushed, and enjoyed the experience. I would recommend this restaurant for couples or families, or groups. Possibilities abound with Lands End. Try it!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank gabednar
Georgetown, South Carolina
“Poor quality, preparation and service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We have lived here for many years and decided to give Lands End another chance because we had heard it changed owners and had improved. We went to dinner with another couple and the ratings ranged from mediocre to acceptable. I ordered fried green tomatoes and a platter arrived with no side dishes. The free basket of hush puppies were reheated leftovers from the Sunday buffet. There was no offer to make a fresh basket. My husband ordered a $27 entree of red snapper and it was so salty he couldn't eat it. My ribs had so much sauce on them I never tasted the meat. The waitress forgot to bring cole slaw to my friend and I. The cole slaw was tasteless and rubbery. Needless to say we will not be going back again.

• Visited March 2014
Lands E, Manager at Lands End Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dee Dee,
Wow, I am shocked at your terrible experience! We have had so very little negative feedback at all and have worked so very hard to attain the positive feedback we have been receiving. Our snapper is one of our most popular specials, so much so that we have had special requests to keep offering it through the spring! We do not even serve hushpuppies at all on our Sunday Buffet, and nothing at Lands End is EVER reheated. Our ribs have always been a big, top seller and people come back time and again to order them. Our house made slaw is made with a "cusabi" sauce which is a cucumber wasabi sauce and is very zesty- almost spicy- so I am surprised you found it to be without any flavor.
We strive to make every customer happy and wish for you to reconsider your decision not to visit us again. Thank you for your feedback.
Aleene Miller, Co-GM
Saint George
“Very nice Sunday Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

My husband and I met his sister and her family here for lunch for their Sunday buffet. His sister lives up the road a few miles, but she knows what is good locally. Their buffet was delicious. They had a wide variety of food and not just seafood. The chef said he had been doing the Sunday buffet for years,so he has plenty of experience. My sister in law got seconds on the shrimp, so it must have been good. Thank you for a wonderful buffet.

• Visited March 2014