“Amateur at best.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

First, let me qualify my comments by saying we have been in the business of serving customers, and we have three sons in the food service business. Now, for Lands End: Wow! Service was so un-professional. Not just our waitress but others serving tables around us. They definitely didn't seem to care about their customers, like we were an inconvenience. Confusion seemed to be the order of the day. Drinks significantly watered down, wrong drinks served. Food was marginally acceptable. The location is not worth the disappointment of the rest of the experience. Definitely will not return.

2  Thank Winekatz
There are newer reviews for Lands End Restaurant

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Came after being recommended. Just not good enough. Finished eating before my husband and asked if I wanted a coffee or sweet . My husband asked her for toothpicks and was told he could get them on way out! Food was very average as sweet potato chips were just warm. No ambience at all or feeling a valued customer.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Service was great, our meal was good and the view is amazing!
Under new ownership and much better than it was.
Give Lands End a try. You will be glad you did...

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

We went here for a meal after checking into the Hampton Inn (shared parking lot). I am usually extremely patient with servers but tonight my patience was tested. She was nice - but she would disappear for long periods of time. And honestly, the food took a ridiculous amount of time to come out. I guess I could see it if the place was packed, but it was not. All that said, the food - once it came - was very good. Blackened mahi. Grouper special. BBQ bacon wrapped shrimp. All of it was extremely tasty.

1  Thank FunTravelingAround
Reviewed 11 April 2014

First visit, and I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about this experience. Lands End is a large restaurant, and yet it was easy to feel comfortable and relaxed. There is a wonderful view of water and marsh behind the place, and you can eat inside or outside. We ate inside, and dined to the sounds of easy listening music from the live entertainment. Our food was, without exception, very good as was the service. We never felt rushed, and enjoyed the experience. I would recommend this restaurant for couples or families, or groups. Possibilities abound with Lands End. Try it!

1  Thank gabednar