“Really liked it”

Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Had the shrimp and grits and it was very tasty. Not something I would normally order, however glad I did..awesome location. ...service was very accommodating. . Looking forward to going back next month

There are newer reviews for Lands End Restaurant

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We enjoyed soft crabs and flounder at Lands End and the view is magnificent. We live in "soft crab" country and are used to being served two small soft crabs on a sandwich and they are tender and you can eat all of them. Here, the two soft crabs were very large and almost turned back into a hard crab, so the membranes were too tough to bite and chew. But, I scraped off the crab meat and enjoyed them anyway. They serve them over grits and I asked them to just serve them plain on the plate.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

First, let me qualify my comments by saying we have been in the business of serving customers, and we have three sons in the food service business. Now, for Lands End: Wow! Service was so un-professional. Not just our waitress but others serving tables around us. They definitely didn't seem to care about their customers, like we were an inconvenience. Confusion seemed to be the order of the day. Drinks significantly watered down, wrong drinks served. Food was marginally acceptable. The location is not worth the disappointment of the rest of the experience. Definitely will not return.

2  Thank Winekatz
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Came after being recommended. Just not good enough. Finished eating before my husband and asked if I wanted a coffee or sweet . My husband asked her for toothpicks and was told he could get them on way out! Food was very average as sweet potato chips were just warm. No ambience at all or feeling a valued customer.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Service was great, our meal was good and the view is amazing!
Under new ownership and much better than it was.
Give Lands End a try. You will be glad you did...