“A hankering for sea food. Left a tad disappointed”
Review of Ball & Que

Ball & Que
Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 April 2012

As a last minute eat out as we were traveling thru Georgetown on our way home, my wife recalled a native telling her that all the locals go to Ball & Que and that is a "good" place to eat.

We we did have a hankering for sea food. But we were left a tad disappointed.

I had the grilled flounder (a bit fishy tasting and otherwise not very flavoriful, maybe the fried would have been better) was served along with grilled shrimp (which were tasty but awful small). My wife opted for the made-to-order friend chicken, which she did enjoy. The sides (green beans) were just OK, nothing to write home about and her roll was hard. My corn-bread was 4 our of 5 points so I was happy with that. We opted not for dessert even though the $12 Flounder/Shrimp special did not quit fill me up.

Have to give this place a "C" or a "C+" as the server was attentive. Food was just at or below average.

4  Thank JPSaleebyMD