“Great time on the Ghost walk.”

Williams Ghost Walks of Georgetown
Ranked #6 of 17 Tours in Georgetown
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We took the ghost walk tour on 10-29-13, it was the best. The amount of information and stories about Georgetown and it ghosts was fascinating . Our guide was excellent and didn't mind answering any questions we had. There are ghosts everywhere and we got some scary orb pictures and my wife had her hair tugged, scared her. We recommend this ghost walk to everyone, we plan to have guests visit and we will take the tour again, great time.

3  Thank jackie h

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I took William's tour in early October 2013 and we were not disappointed. William is prompt, polite, and very knowledgable about the town and its history. The tour is very engaging and you'll see some absolutely beautiful homes and architecture. Wear comfortable shoes and bring your camera! William's kerosene lantern went out halfway through our walk, which only added to the spooky atmosphere. This is not to be missed, and is easily worth the drive if you're staying in Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank will1966
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My husband and I were at the beach in October of 2013 and decided to book a tour in Georgetown for one evening. We met him on a Saturday night. We arrived earlier than the 8:30 tour time, but when we called to let him know, he graciously consented to meeting us an hour early! We had a very good time and got some great photos! Recommend this tour! :)

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We loved taking William's Ghost Tour. It was so much fun and so interesting. He made things fun and it never got boring. 3 hours went by and we thought it had been an hour. He was knowledgeable and I could tell he had a lot of pride for his town. Highly recommended!

3  Thank JordynB1985
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Took my mom and 10 year old son on the Williams Ghost Walk tour last month while staying in the Surfside Beach area. William was extremely knowledgable about the history of Georgetown, and what an amazing history it is! The homes we visited on the walking tour were beautiful, and Georgetown itself is a town that brings a sense of welcomeness to any person that visits. The ghost stories we were told were intriguing, so much so that I had to buy a book on the Ghosts of the Carolina Coast before we left South Carolina to go back home to Iowa. William himself seemed to be the town celebrity, as during the tour many townsfolk kindly greeted him with a "hello" and a few even honked as they drove by. Reading some of the reviews that other people have left, I just have to say that William was EXTREMELY professional, kind, courteous, and quite possibly the best tour guide I've ever experienced. He even took the time to talk more about history and ghosts with us after the tour. (Still planning on sending that history of my hometown book to you William) Way to go William, and thank you for sharing your extended knowledge about your beloved home town with us!

2  Thank AmyFlynn2013