“Great She Crab Soup”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a "rough" looking bar/restaurant. By rough, I mean wood planks on walls and floor are not smooth wood. BUT - this was the BEST She Crab Soup I have ever had. I wanted to go in the kitchen and still the pan with the soup. This was not thickened with any thickner. You could taste the cream, crab and sherry. I'm craving it now. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

It was nice to sit outside for lunch, but the service was very slow, and the food overpriced. $11 for a grocery-store bun with 6 shrimp on it and a few chips. I won't go back again.

2  Thank Dmize
Reviewed 12 May 2014

A wonderful view of the waterfront was followed by an awesome lunch! No only was the food tasty but the view was great! Actually we were seated right on the pier.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Our favorite stop for a cold beer Great tuna! Happy, friendly staff , great music and outdoor seating on the harbor walk.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Some friends and I enjoyed the food this weekend but the wait which we were told would be twenty minutes turned into over an hour. The food was good I had the she crab soup which was very good. The others had oyster po boys which they enjoyed.