“Great view great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived at Big Tuna with a party of 13! We were seated immediately and our waiter wasn't far behind. He kept the drinks flowing and we never waited for anything. Every order was correct and delicious! I highly recommend. If you are going at or around dusk bring bug spray!! It's on the water and the view is beautiful!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I were downtown and wanted a bite before supper so we stopped in to the Big Tuna. We had been here before and it was ok so we tried it again. The fresh fried okra app was different in preparation and we were pleasantly surprised. We also split the fish sandwich and although it was small it was good. Nice waitress and although it was raining and we were in the "outside" room she was attentive. I will go back but I have to say it is a little pricy, but you have to pay for the location too.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Service was excellent, enjoyed the harbor view and the interesting old world atmosphere. We enjoyed lots of small dishes, so we experienced all the seafood instead of just one entree. We tried everything from gumbo, she-crab soup, oysters, crab & shrimp cocktail, grouper, fried oysters & okra to grits. It was fabulous, and I highly recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Visited this place with some coworkers while working at the paper mill I was the DD everyone had a good time. Good food and drinks were had by all and my cup of tea which was very good was never empty. the service wa very good I will visit again when in the Georgetown area

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Waste of time and money
Lousy atmosphere , bugs. Inside on the floor and walls.
Terrible food
Terrible service
Only writing so other people aren't ripped off or mislead

3  Thank Ramble2