“Good lunch choices”

Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We were walking by, the waitress/hostess invited us in. The choices, both the specials and on the menu were very interesting, sort of low country meets China for some selections along with a taste of New Orleans. Unfortuntely they were out of the mussels but we both were very happy with the gumbo.

The lo mein and Singapore noodle options were interesting and they had fresh oysters if we wanted to try them. I wanted to sample many of the choices but only could stay for lunch since we were passing through on the way somewhere else.

The white parrot made various comments throughout the meal, mocking the conversations around him/her.

The owner stopped by to chat and was vey friendly. I wished the waitress came by to offer more tea, but the place is small and she was easy to find.

Overall if you are in the area stop by, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Had dinner with friends a few months ago and was appalled. Were sat at a dirty table by a sweaty fat guy who stank of alcohol and wouldn't stop talking. The food was over priced for what we ordered, my shrimp taco had 3 quarter sized shrimp and my friends brisket was charred and dry. The server was clueless and didn't offer to remedy the situation. We all left very unsatisfied.
Was back in Georgetown with friends a few days ago who wanted to go even after I told them about my previous experience. We were greeted by empty boxes thrown out infront of the building and 4 people smoking and cursing. Come to find out they were employees. We sat inside had a beer but not feeling comfortable we decided to walk on up the road. Will not be back.

1  Thank Mary Beth C
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We pulled into Georgetown a little on the late side, and we were starving. I found The Krazy Fish on UrbanSpoon, and we were not disappointed.

First, the decor is food for the eye. I love that it was a little bit funky and edgy with an artistic flare. A really unique dining experience.

The menu had a lot of variety, and we had some trouble narrowing down the choices. In the end however, my husband chose the Taco Velose with the rice and beans. He LOVED it. Lots of great flavor and plenty to eat. I had the Shrimp Platter with Krazy Slaw and Mac and Cheese. The shrimp had great flavor and the sides were yummy.

While there we had the opportunity to talk with the owner. He was very friendly and the others that waited on us (not sure if they were owners also) were friendly and efficient. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

They have a great list of daily specials, now they do run out of them, so expect it to change. Any of the tacos that they offer are great. Everything that I had there during our stay in georgetown was tasty. they also have a full bar and a great beer selection. Make sure that you ask for the prices if you go in for dinner. One of our party orderd for dinner, thought the price was the lunch qouted price. Dinner or lunch, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

We normally eat at Buzz's Roost when we are in Georgetown because it is the best. We saw this new place and decided to give them a try. It was great. The food was excellent. I will still go to Buzz's but this is a great place for a change. The cook/owner came out and talked to us. The only complaint I have for the place is he needs to hire more experienced waitress. The lady that was ours was just there to collect a paycheck. We had to ask her for everything. But I still recommend the place. The food made up for her poor service.