“Dont miss it!!!”
Review of Reflections Grill - CLOSED

Reflections Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We happened on Reflections today. Had the chili, cheese, bacon wrapped dog, and tomato roasted pepper soup. Both items were terrific. I can't remember a hot dog this good, and the soup was just right. Very flavorful, and satisfying. I recommend this place if you are anywhere near Georgetown. There's also a friendly, down home feel, which makes the meal more enjoyable.

5  Thank Redknight6972

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Refreshing stop. Dining outside, personnel friendly & informative. Reminds me of small downtown areas (back in the day) when store owners & personnel are invested in their town and work to improve and take care of the atmosphere. Enjoy! Ohioans...go buckeyes

6  Thank Artisticquilter
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I like to travel from Aiken, SC, to Pawley's Island, SC. This trip takes us through Georgetown, where we stop to dine at Reflections Nostalgic Grill on historic Front Street. Good food, good value, good service, generous servings, and a very friendly host. My favorite menu item is the chicken salad with fries. The chicken salad is wonderful, flavorful, fancy, with pecans and grapes and just the right dressings. Outdoor dining in back, plus sidewalk dining in front with a good view of the Georgetown waterfront. We have been several times, and look forward to our next visit. Worth looking for. We recommend it highly.

6  Thank woodspix
Reviewed 23 October 2013

One of the best in Georgetown. Highly recommended! You won't find friendlier service, better food, or a better value.

5  Thank Eric H
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Tiny place but the fries were amazing! My husband had the chili cheddar burger and I had the chicken salad. Food was good. Service was friendly. A great walk on the water afterwards is just across the street. Located in historic georgetown, sc, it was good food and good views.

2  Thank Kweyer25