“Wonderful find in a beautiful town”
Review of Reflections Grill - CLOSED

Reflections Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stopped in George Town on our way from Myrtle Beach to Charleston and came across this restaurant by accident. Everything was absolutely wonderful - the gentleman who served us was extremely helpful and the food was so delicious - I had the chicken salad pita and it was the best chicken salad I have ever tasted - a very large portion at a very reasonable price, My husband had a Cajun chicken sandwich which he very much enjoyed. We sat outside as we had our dog with us and enjoyed a thoroughly wonderful meal, in a beautiful environment, with wonderful staff and very friendly fellow diners. If you visit George Town do yourself a favor and stop by the Reflections Grill.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great place to enjoy old town Georgetown history while eating outside. Great place for a good burger and relaxation. You may also eat inside but eating outside was wonderful. Good hometown type of cooking must while you are there.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is my #1 place to eat in Georgetown! I usually order lunch here once or twice a week and my family will go sometimes on the weekends! They have awesome burgers, hand breaded fries, the best cheese steak sub ever, and lots of other yummy selections! Very helpful and friendly staff. I have an allergy to MSG and they will graciously check all of their ingredients and cook without it. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Tiffani T
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Small family owned restaurant. Got the bacon and swiss burger and the philly steak. Both very great. friendly and personable owners with fresh food. open only until 2

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Good food,great fun,nice people,lovely town!
We were lucky to have seen the great reviews on trip adviser.
Burgers are hand patted and cold slaw house
made.
A great stop for lunch on the
L and G