“Sugar Cookies”
Review of Kudzu Bakery - CLOSED

Kudzu Bakery
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I grew up eating the sugar cookies at Kudzu Bakery, and they are my favorite menu item. They taste like something from yesteryear. Consistent, and the items taste the same at the other locations along the Grand Strand and Mt Pleasant. Can always count on my root beer and two sugar cookies.

1  Thank Russ B

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Whenever my family or any of our friends are in the Georgetown area we always enjoy stopping in here for their special foods. Please note this is not a restaurant but a food store. Their cheese biscuits and also their she crab soup and their various desserts are all excellent. We even take cheese biscuits home to freeze and eat later. They have a nice wine selection with a good ranges of prices. If you have never been there you need to go by and try them out.

1  Thank ChamL
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Wonderful red velvet cake....very clean also...everything looked delicious. ....need a few selections for children

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Everything there is worth trying, but do not miss the Lemon Crunch Cake! It is the most delicious cake I have ever tasted, I get one anytime I am in the neighborhood. They also have a wonderful selection of jams, preserves and local/regional foods. A must stop on any visit!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stopped in to get a key lime pie (sadly they were sold out) and walked out with a bag full of delicious food and wine! The wine selection is very interesting, affordable, and the wines compliment the area's cuisine quite well. After spending a day fishing and crabbing, it was nice to get a couple of bottles of Picpoul de Pinet to compliment the fresh seafood.

Kudzu's pastries (we bought an assortment of cookies) and particularly the lemon curd cake were beyond expectations. Friends bought the shrimp dip and it's great right out of the container on crackers.

From sweet to savory, Kudzu Bakery is likely to have something to satisfy every palate in your group and the quality and value are excellent.