Rodeway Inn
Hampton Inn Georgetown - Marina(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
US$165
Rodeway Inn(Pawleys Island)
US$65
US$83
  • Pool
Best Western Pawleys Island(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$125
BestWestern.com
The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$176
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2010

It was the most horrible motel visit I've ever had! The stench from the bathroom was disgusting, something leaking in the back of the toilet and down the commode bowl. I was so totally exhausted from driving 12 hours that I thought I would be able to go sleep and get used to the smell. I did fall asleep for a couple of hours but it woke me up at 3am it was so bad. It got worse instead of better! I couldn't go back to sleep as much as I tried. So I just left.

I complained about it to the manager on duty when I left at 7am this morning. She acted like she had never heard of such a thing. I was angry, but treated her with respect, just telling her how awful the experience was and now I had to get back out on the road very tired.

NOW, I've had to stop much earlier than planned to get some sleep! I was allowed to check in early to another hotel in NC.

If I had only driven just a couple of blocks further I could have stayed at a decent place! Oh yeah, and there was no continental breakfast as advertised. I took pictures with my cell phone of the disgusting toilet and will report to the local health officials!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Visitor34230
Reviewed 23 June 2010

My family and I came to Georgetown to attend a wedding. We got the shock of our lives!
Room was terrible, unnecessary questions asked of us, and the beds were horrible! My mother who is disabled and myself almost fell going into the bathroom because there was no warning that you had to step up to go in the bathroom. The actual warning was posted inside the bathroom, not on the door where it should have been. We asked the housekeeper for more towels and she sent us stained towels. And thank God we were dressed , because the maintenance man used his key and just walked in to fix a shower head that was broken. We didn't know it was broken !!!!!! I would not suggest this hotel to my worst enemy!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mizztweety
Reviewed 2 April 2009

My girlfriend Joni and I have stayed at the Harbor in many time. It is a great way for us to escape from her kid, and have a good time. We check in and stay in all night, and don't leave till the morning. Every once in a while we have a drink at the Rebar conveniently close by. This is one of my favorite places to take her for a good time

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScottandJoniBoyd
Reviewed 3 March 2009

Dirty and orrible. Dirty dirty dirty orrible orrible orrible. Payed and not stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarioTorino
Reviewed 10 November 2008

Bath tub and shower were cracked and broken. shower head flew off when I turned on the water. in the morning the parking lot and the whole area had a terrible smell that actually gagged me walking to my car to check out. think landfill with lots of rotting fish.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank hadrosaur