“Spotless, very friendly staff great place to stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville
Ranked #20 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Maryland,USA
“Spotless, very friendly staff great place to stay”
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Stayed in this hotel for a buissnees trip on which I took my familiy along. The room was spotless, my wife was impressed, even the builds and door frames no dust, nothing dingy.

Mon-Thursday there are free dinner and drinks in the lobby. Even tough we did not eat there the food looked very good. Breakfast is served everyday and was of normal good quality and average variety.

I would recommend this hotel without any hesitations.

• Stayed May 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Korean first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 December 2010

Called in on our annual trek to Myrtle beach will now be calling in every year can't praise the management and staff high enough.Sorted local course,tee times ect, advice was spot on in all departments.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
boston
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I along with my colleagues had been staying at this hotel for several months.Beautiful property with more than normal amenities.Over the months all the employees made all of us feel like family and remembered all the little things each of us like daily and need,as well as genuine interest in whether we had a good day or not.I can honestly say that I was sad to leave.We all felt we were leaving are new found friends.
The dinners at the hotel were extremley good.It was very nice to come to the hotel "home" and have a complimentary dinner,beer and wine waiting on me.major plus!!!! the hotel was spotless. My room was always clean,dishes washed and set up as though everyday was my first day.Housekeeping was more than happy to go way out of the way to ensure i had the comforts i needed.This hotel blew my expectations out the water and I can honestly say I can not wait to return.Thank you Homewood for giving me faith again in customer servie and genuine pure hospitality.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Sacramento Ca
Reviewed 29 March 2010

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Feb 2010. The location was perfect! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. While on our stay my 5 yr old daughter became ill. The staff brought food up to our room and took care of us like "family". Everyone was great!
They have a wonderful hot breakfast buffet every morning, which my husband loved!

The rooms were magnificently clean and we felt very comfortable in this establishment. From now on when we visit the Greenville area, this will be our accommodation choice!
Thank you Homewood Suites!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Columbia SC
Reviewed 21 March 2010

two 8 yo sons and I traveled for sport event and stayed at Homewood. Great location in slightly suburban Greenville. Close to malls, restaurants and has a whole food market within walking distance. Hotel was clean and had large rooms typical of this brand. We were in a 2 queen bed suite. Great hotel if traveling to greenville with family or on business trip that is an extended stay.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
durham, nc
Reviewed 21 January 2010

My husband and I stayed here over the MLK weekend. We were in town for him to attend the BMW driving school. The room was very nice, the breakfast each morning was great. The location perfectly placed for shopping, excellent for me. It is not too far from downtown Greenville, which is one of the better downtown scenic scapes that I have seen. We ate at Larkins on the River, great food. We also ate at Mimi's Cafe which was about 2 blocks from the Homewood, that was great also.

The only negative, while using the exercise studio, I could not watch TV, the front desk did not have the required headphones available.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
New Market, Maryland
Reviewed 12 January 2010

One of the best places to stay in Greenville, nothing else compares. Located near shopping, restaurants, and interstate. Only 10 mins from airport. A five star for Greenville!!!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family