Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville
US$139
US$100
US$120
US$118
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$142
US$176
US$208
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$121
DruryHotels.com
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Free Internet
US$215
US$197
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskwhole foodscomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenroad noisewoodruff roadrestaurants and shoppingexcellent hotelgreat place to stayan extended stayhome away from homeliving roomrooms are cleansouth carolinaenjoyed my stayfitness center
Reviewed 21 May 2011

I travel a lot, and I don't write the number of reviews that a seasoned traveler should. But this hotel really went out of the way, not only to make me feel welcome with words, but with actions. I had lost my cell phone, and to make a long story short, 2 employees immediately assisted (someone in the dining room, and a staff member at the front desk) in helping me by calling, and looking around. So service IS A++++ at this hotel, and I would recommend this without a moment's hesitation to ANYONE based soley on that. But you know what? The rooms were clean, the appliances, desks, sofas, bed and furniture were new. The room was clean, smelled clean and was well taken care of. The Internet was fast, and kept a solid connection. The gym was clean and was pleasant, too. Breakfast was good - lots of choices. There's nothing I can say that was NOT perfect.

This was my first experience with a Homewood Suites, but it will not be my last. I can only hope that this level of service and professionalism is shared throughout the chain, as my expectations have been raised.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TheAnth
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Stayed in this hotel for a buissnees trip on which I took my familiy along. The room was spotless, my wife was impressed, even the builds and door frames no dust, nothing dingy.

Mon-Thursday there are free dinner and drinks in the lobby. Even tough we did not eat there the food looked very good. Breakfast is served everyday and was of normal good quality and average variety.

I would recommend this hotel without any hesitations.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 27 December 2010

Called in on our annual trek to Myrtle beach will now be calling in every year can't praise the management and staff high enough.Sorted local course,tee times ect, advice was spot on in all departments.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I along with my colleagues had been staying at this hotel for several months.Beautiful property with more than normal amenities.Over the months all the employees made all of us feel like family and remembered all the little things each of us like daily and need,as well as genuine interest in whether we had a good day or not.I can honestly say that I was sad to leave.We all felt we were leaving are new found friends.
The dinners at the hotel were extremley good.It was very nice to come to the hotel "home" and have a complimentary dinner,beer and wine waiting on me.major plus!!!! the hotel was spotless. My room was always clean,dishes washed and set up as though everyday was my first day.Housekeeping was more than happy to go way out of the way to ensure i had the comforts i needed.This hotel blew my expectations out the water and I can honestly say I can not wait to return.Thank you Homewood for giving me faith again in customer servie and genuine pure hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2010

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Feb 2010. The location was perfect! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. While on our stay my 5 yr old daughter became ill. The staff brought food up to our room and took care of us like "family". Everyone was great!
They have a wonderful hot breakfast buffet every morning, which my husband loved!

The rooms were magnificently clean and we felt very comfortable in this establishment. From now on when we visit the Greenville area, this will be our accommodation choice!
Thank you Homewood Suites!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family