“Greenville” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Rock Hill, United States
“Greenville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

Good location, excellent-clean room, and good service. Would stay again and recommend to anyone. The location is ideal--near interstate, shopping, and many restaurants. The only complaint was with the placement of the R=TV.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Connie A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this review, 27 April 2013
Greetings!

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Homewood Suites Greenville. We work very hard to ensure the 100% satisfaction for all our guest. I am so sorry that you heard the Interstate noise during your stay. If you are in the area again, I would love for you to stay with us again. If you can send me a quick email at connie.armstrong@hilton.com after you make your reservations I will add a comment of your specific room location. We are here to provide the highest level of service for our guest and I always want your stay to be a pleasant one.

Connie Armstrong

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Korean first
Gaffney, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have stayed in the adjacent Hilton Garden Inn but needed a full kitchen during my stay in February. Decided to give the Homewood Suites a try and I was very impressed. Check in was easy and room was clean and comfortable. I was staying in the king studio suite and was very surprised at how much space the studio had. Bed was very comfortable and we really enjoyed the hot breakfast in the mornings. The property is very convenient to restaurants and shopping. We ended up having to extend our stay and the front desk was very helpful in accomodating our needs. I highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: Request a room away from interstate if you have trouble sleeping with a little noise. This hotel has...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

We arrived a little early and our room wasn't ready yet. But, we were able to heat up and eat our lunch in lobby. The lobby is nice, spacious, and accommodating. It wasn't busy, so it was quiet too. Once our room was ready, check-in was a breeze and our room preferences were accommodated. Check-out was just as easy.

We had a king suite on the 4th floor (#414) and it was VERY spacious. We had two sets of windows in our room, so natural light was abundant The living room area and kitchen were more than adequate for our one-night stay, so I'm sure it would be great for extended stays! The kitchen is fully stocked and there is a full size fridge WITH ice maker! The appliances worked great and my husband and I had plenty of room to get ready for the wedding we were attending. The hotel didn't seem too busy during our Saturday-Sunday stay. Depending on your neighbors, you may hear some noise. But it wasn't bad at all...barely worth mentioning. The beds and pillows were all comfortable.

The hotel is located next to two large shopping centers with many restaurants and shopping selections. Perhaps the best value (given the suite with kitchen) is the Whole Foods Market less than 1 minute from the hotel. It was easy to pick up whatever we wanted to eat that needed cooking - or not! We drove from NC and brought our dog with us. We boarded her in the PetSmart Pets Hotel which is in one of the main plazas less than 3 minutes from the hotel. It was nice to be that close to our dog and know she was in good hands.

We would definitely stay here again when in Greenville!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Greetings!

THANK YOU for such a fantastic review of Homewood Suites Greenville and the surrounding area. We are certainly located in a great area and the the convenience of shopping is wonderful. We are also located just minutes from the beautiful Downtown Greenville area.

Petsmart Pet Hotel is a great place to board pets. I use them every time I have to travel out of town. My two Boston Terriers know they are getting to go for an overnight trip when we pull into their parking lot. We are very thankful to have them so close by.

I would love to have you stay with us again in the future. If I can ever be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to give me a call at 864-297-9140 or email me at connie.armstrong@hilton.com. I will make sure that you have the Suite location of your desire. Once again, thank you for your review and staying at Homewood Suites Greenville!

Benton, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks on a business trip and brought my wife and 3 year old along. The hotel was very clean and quiet (except for my 3 year old... sorry neighbors) and the free dinner on Monday through Thursday was perfect for my family while I was working late. My son slept in the pull-out and the maid would make that bed and even folded his green frog blanket and placed his stuffed animals comfortably on the pillows. I'll definitely stay here again if I come back to Greenville. The only problem, which isn't really the hotel's fault, is trying to leave on a weekend. There's so much traffic on Woodruff road to the north that it might be a better idea to turn right out of the parking lot and go the 3 miles to the next road to get around it all.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 221, I was on the 4th floor, but the laundry is right across the hall from 22...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Clemmons, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

Excellent hotel. Nice amenities in the room, ceiling fan over the bed, drawers in the bathroom. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We have never had a problem with this hotel and have stayed here several times when visiting family in the area. I plan on selecting Homewood Suites in planning upcoming trips.

Room Tip: Great location and convenient to shopping and restaurants
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Greetings!

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Homewood Suites Greenville! We value each and every guest that walks through the door. It is our #1 goal to provide each guest with the "Home away from Home" feeling.

If I can ever be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to give me a call at 864-297-9140 or email me at connie.armstrong@hilton.com.

Thank you!

NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

This was a Great stay. It was Clean and quiet. I would recommend the Homewood Suites at Greenville and would absolutely stay again. It is in a Good location, close to places to eat and shop. Breakfast is nice, typical..... with waffels, cereal, breads and pastries. Beds are not the best but not awful. Good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank tsaun
Greetings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a wonderful review of Homewood Suites Greenville! It is our #1 to ensure that our guest receive the highest level of service and accommodations. We have been working very hard to bring the "Home away from Home" experience for each of our valued guest.

If I can ever be of service to you in the future, please feel free to contact me directly at 864-297-9140 or you can email me at connie.armstrong@hilton.com.

Mauldin, SC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

First, the good: we reserved a studio and it was very roomy and nicely furnished. The hotel is fairly new and it showed; the decor was modern and inviting. The shower door handle was broken in the room, but hey, things like that happen. The lobby was also nice, roomy, and modern.

Now, the bad: we had a ground floor room, and there was near-constant thumping overhead all night. It seemed as though any movement in the upper floors was clearly audible on our floor. We even had two fans running to drown out the sound, but it didn't do much good. The bed itself was a little too firm for my tastes, and this coupled with the loud noises contributed to my inability to get a good night's sleep. There are no vending machines on the floor, as the hotel runs a pricy snack "store" instead.

The ugly: I requested a late checkout (one hour), feeling that a nap would help after the lost sleep, and the hotel refused. It did not appear to be a very busy weekend, and no hotel has ever refused me a late checkout before, but you never know. All in all, it added a disappointing touch to what could have been a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Avoid the ground floor. Too much noise overhead.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Limozine
Connie A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
Greetings!

I would like to apologize about the shower door handle coming loose during your stay. We run a very high occupancy during the week and occasionally these types of problems happen after a guest checks out. I hope that our Maintenance team could get this repaired for you in a timely manner.

I would love to find out when you stayed at Homewood Suites Greenville. I would like to look into who was working the morning of your requested checkout. I am very sorry that this was not granted. Please send me an email at connie.armstrong@hilton.com and I will definitely get a resolution for you.

We work very hard to provide the best most comfortable service in the industry. I'm so sorry that we were not able to be 100% for you during your stay. I would love for you to try us out again. If I can ever be of assistance to you again in the future, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks!