“A Must Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 3 January 2014

One of the best I have ever stayed at and everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. It was convenient and around restaurants and shops. I was there for a family wedding and very happy that the family chose this hotel for their relatives and friends to stay at.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Connie A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Greetings!

I am so glad that you were able to host your friends and family for a wedding. Our property is an ideal fit for wedding groups as our spacious suites, and complimentary breakfast are a hit! I am very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind words, and we hope to see you the next time you are in Greenville!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Homewood Suites in quickly becoming my choice of lodging if available. I recently stayed in the Greenville area and Homewood Suites was my home away from home.

This hotel is right off Woodruff Road, which is the fastest growing area in Greenville. Within a small radius of this hotel, you can find the best shopping and dining anywhere.

This hotel is well appointed and the customer service reps at the check in desk were absolutely delightful. I was treated to a very welcoming room, comfortable bed that gave me one of the best night's sleep I've had in a very long time, and the close proximity to my shopping and dining destinations made this stay extremely enjoyable.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling through the Greenville area!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Connie A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Greetings!

Thank you so much for such an awesome review!! I had the pleasure to share this with our team and it really made their day. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests about their positive interactions with our staff. I am glad to hear how interested you have become in Homewood Suites and hope to see you more during your trips into the area!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My husband and I are taking care of his mother that has demencia and we get a little stressed at times. Our son and his family offered to stay with her while we had a night out. So our time spent at this hotel was very enjoyable. Quiet and relaxing. A well deserved night. So we thank you and the staff for making our stay a good one.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that we were able to be a part of your relaxing evening with your husband. We do hope for health and happiness for your family in the New Year. Thank you again and we hope to be able to take care of you in the near future!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My son and I stayed at this hotel while he was playing in a football tournament at North Greenville Tech. It was a bit further away than I would have preferred BUT the guest reviews encouraged me to take the extra drive. We didn't stay long and due to the weather he wasn't able to do much outside. I liked the basketball goal in the courtyard and the pool looked interesting. Guest services reps were friendly and breakfast was good. Can't say much about the other amenities because we were only there one night.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us recently at our Homewood Suites. I am glad we were able to take care of you and your son during his football tournament. Hopefully the weather will be more cooperative next time and your family is able to stay longer. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I like the Homewood Suites, and stay there when I can. The Homewood in Greenville is a good one and we will stay there again. The rooms are newer and clean (it even smells newer). The beds are perfect, the couch comfortable, the TVs worked perfectly, and the appliances are newer. The tall ceilings brings a touch of elegance. This trip was in the winter but the pool area looks inviting, and there's an area for you to relax with tables and a couple of big gas grills. The staff was very nice and accomodating, the ice machine worked (I know these are minor things. But it's always a few minor mishaps that ruin a trip. We found no minor things wrong). At only 20,000 Reward Points this place is a steal. There are restaurants and shopping choices galore, and a Sam's Club nearby. It's also right on the highway so easy on and off. Good breakfast, too. Overall and excellent hotel choice.

Greetings!

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding our hotel. We push our staff to focus on the details because, as you said, the minor things can really make or break a guest experience. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Greenville!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Power travelers often value the gym as much as the room, then we make decisions about hotel selection. If a significant % of your margin dollars comes from business travelers, don't forget the gym in your checklists.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Greetings!

Thank you so much for staying with us recently at our Homewood Suites! We are currently assessing our fitness center needs and are looking to make some improvements into the New Year! We also understand that the size of our facility make not meet all of our guests needs, therefore we do offer complimentary access to a local twenty-four access facility. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to see you during your next trip into Greenville!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed here and had a great time. It was on business and was very nice to come back to the hotel after working 12 hours and have a nice hot meal waiting for me when I returned. The staff were very helpful and greeted me every time I passed them. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us at Homewood Suites by Hilton in Greenville, SC. I am so proud to hear how well our staff took care of you during your stay. It's a pleasure to be able to hear directly from our guests all of the things we are doing right. We look forward to seeing you during your next venture into Greenville!